Chapter 106-110

return
Open a restaurant with mountains and seas [food]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 106 Crispy Fresh Milk Adventure

    When a few boys saw the man with the flower-armed man, they cast a wary look and stood up.

    Lao Chai noticed the movement on Jiang Feng's side, and his expression froze. He was afraid that the students in his class would be bullied. Just as he was about to go this way, he heard the flower-armed man speak.

    "I think this is the last bottle. If you want to drink, this bottle will be given to you." The

    flower-armed man handed her the bottle with a smile, and Jiang Feng was stunned.

    "Hey, old He, don't talk nonsense, the little girl is scared if you don't see others, if it's the same as last time, a boyfriend rushes out of nowhere and kicks you away, your hand will not be broken again. ?"

    Duan Jinyuan put the beer in He Zhan's hand back into the box, motioned to Jiang Feng to get it, took He Zhan's shoulders and took him away, not forgetting to look back at Jiang Feng and the other table people with a smile.

    "Don't be afraid, everyone, eat and drink well, and drink well."

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and secretly sighed that they had misunderstood these two people. Jiang Feng picked up the beer and returned to the table, and the boys who stood up also sat down.

    "Boss, help us change seats." Duan Jinyuan said to Nian Sui, pointing to a table next to the table where the guest had just left.

    Nian Sui took a look, the table was near the wall, farthest from Jiang Feng's seat, probably for fear of scaring them.

    Although it looks rough on the surface, it is quite delicate on the inside.

    Thinking about it, Nian Sui quickly helped them clear the table.

    "By the way, boss, can your family prepare more beer tomorrow? We want to order this today, no more." He Zhan was taught a lesson by Duan Jinyuan, remembering the pain of his broken arm, and muttered softly.

    "There's no room-temperature beer today, but there are still a few bottles of cold beer. Do you want it?" Nian Sui asked.

    "I want it!" He Zhan smiled happily.

    "Check out!" Duan Jinyuan jokingly smacked his shoulder and answered.

    When the steamed sea bass was brought to the table, everyone picked up their spoons. Ke Chengzhou quickly took action in the crowded room, and finally dug up a large spoonful of fish and handed it all to Xu Ruosu beside him.

    "Here, I'm afraid you won't be able to grab it, so I'll serve it for you."

    "Thank you." Xu Ruosu lowered her eyes slightly and thanked, taking small bites of the fish.

    The perch didn't have many thorns in the first place, and what Ke Chengzhou dug was the flesh on the fish's stomach.

    With a light bite, the fish meat will be broken into small pieces along the staggered cross-shaped texture.

    The amount of light soy sauce is just slightly salty to arouse the taste. The fragrant scallion oil gives the simple fish meat an extraordinary umami taste. There is also a faint aftertaste after the fine taste, which makes this simple steamed fish have Otherworldly scent.

    "Is it delicious?" Ke Chengzhou asked her with a smile.

    "Mmmm." Xu Ruosu just nodded, and Ke Chengzhou scooped another spoonful of pine nuts and corn into her bowl.