Chapter 181-185

return
Open a restaurant with mountains and seas [food]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 181 The Rooftop Far Star Camping BBQ

    "I seem to have seen it roasted before, why don't we try it?" Bao Xiaowei was also a little curious, and took a bunch and put it on the fire.

    Within seconds, she smelled a burning smell.

    "Mummy!" Bao Xiaowei quickly picked up the marshmallow, the pink and tender marshmallow had turned black.

    "One more for the coal manufacturer." Several others couldn't help laughing.

    "It seems that you can't get too close to the charcoal fire."

    Cui Weihan learned from Bao Xiaowei's lesson in roasting marshmallows, instead of placing the bamboo sticks directly on the charcoal fire, he vacantly held the marshmallows in the air above the fire.

    As if by magic, the outer layer of the marshmallow swelled slightly and turned golden yellow.

    "That should be fine." The

    marshmallow swelled in a circle, and when the outer layer was about to turn dark again, Cui Weihan kept the bamboo sticks away from the charcoal fire in time.

    She blew on the marshmallow carefully and took a bite.

    The outer layer turned out to be like potato chips, crunchy, and when bitten, the crumbs peeled off from the soft inner layer.

    The heat beats the cows across the mountain, and the marshmallows inside melted and turned into a creamy fluid, which flowed softly and sticky on the tongue, full of sweetness.

    "Well, it's delicious! It feels like a new world has opened up!"

    Cui Weihan said, and the rest of the people roasted a bunch of marshmallows.

    "I didn't expect that one day I would be able to eat crispy marshmallows. The taste is so... dreamy."

    "It's like popcorn skin on the outside, but it's fluid on the inside. It's amazing."

    Sun When it fell below the horizon, only a faint bright color was left in the sky, and the stars already had faint traces.

    After a while, the sky was completely dark, and the stars were scattered in the sky, like a handful of candy stars scattered unintentionally.

    At the same time, the star lights surrounding the camping tent also lit up.

    "It looks good." Bao Xiaowei couldn't help sighing.

    Their tent was large, dark blue, with the curtains upturned and hanging on the ceiling, and the small star lights, which circled the top of the tent, twinkling slowly, as if the tent was covered with gemstones. 's crown.

    "Let's grill some skewers, sit in and eat." Tang Quan suggested.

    "Wow, ok, no problem."

    Everyone took some dishes and filled the barbecue stove. The sound of sizzling came one after another, and the white smoke slowly rose from the fire and scattered in the air along with the fragrance.

    I don't know why, smelling this fragrance and hearing the sound of the food getting cooked, I feel a sense of belonging and satisfaction, just like coming home from school and passing a barbecue stall in the alley, and I feel like I'm about to enter a warm home.

    The baked food was placed on the iron plate one by one and brought to the tent.

    The tent is covered with oversized tatami mats, with a long low table in the middle.