Chapter 61-65

return
Open a restaurant with mountains and seas [food]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 61 Braised Rice Wine Drunk Goose

    "Map of Reeds..." Nian Sui groaned, and Jing Yinxi's words corresponded to the task of the system. It seemed that he had to find an exit in Reeds first.

    Jing Yinxi took two pieces of kraft paper and gave Nian Sui a pen.

    The reeds under the plane are scattered and green, and the reeds seem to be dense, but if you look closely, you will find that there are many scattered water channels among the reeds, like a maze.

    You can see a straw house at the exit of the maze, and the goose should be driven there.

    Nian Sui and Jing Yinxi painted half of the reeds alone, just enough to make a piece.

    The plane fell slowly and stopped on a cluster of higher ground. When I got off the plane every year, I felt the difference from looking at the reeds in the sky.

    The green and lush reeds are about two meters high, completely blocking the forward vision. Walking through the reeds is like entering a real-life maze game. Without a map, you really can't get out.

    Jing Yinxi took two small cloth bags, filled them with wheat and sweet potatoes, and carried them behind his back.

    The two put the map together, first carefully figured out the way out of the maze, and marked it with a pen.

    When I looked up from the map, I realized that there were no one hundred and fifty geese in front of me, only one goose was floating in the pond, with red mouth and big eyes, looking dumbfounded, and staring at the big eyes Eye.

    "Every time it's my turn to change the ingredients, Feng Xia throws the goose into the reeds, and just waits for me to help rush back. It's too lazy." Jing Yinxi sighed helplessly, "It's okay. I ate something just now, otherwise I won't have the strength to look for the goose."

    Seeing the age, Jing Yinxi smiled and explained: "I seem to have forgotten to tell you that Feng Xia is my good friend."

    It seemed that even if he knew the way out of the maze, he still had to walk through every path until he found enough 150 geese.

    It's not too late, we must hurry to find the goose.

    But the first problem was how to drive the goose in front of him into the waterway to go.

    Nian Sui and Jing Yinxi pulled a sturdy reed branch and tried to drive the goose toward the entrance. I didn't expect the goose to have an idea, and the farther it ran away.

    The two ran over and wanted to carry it back, but it flapped its wings and screamed, flew up and pecked Jing Yinxi's arm, and gave Nian Sui a kick.

    Originally, Sui Sui's impression of geese was "very fierce". They would stretch out their wings, peck people, dogs, and everything that was not pleasing to the eye, and their barks were loud.

    Now that she fully understood it, she looked down at the goosefoot print on her trousers, confused.

    Jing Yinxi also rubbed his arms with a confused look: "I didn't think they were so violent when driving geese before."

    Nian Sui sighed to himself, it would be great if there were pierced stones or broken stars, and the two tall shepherd dogs came here to meet one another. Standing, it is estimated that the goose was too shocked to come out.