Chapter 156-160

return
Open a restaurant with mountains and seas [food]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 156 Beef Sausage Claypot Rice

    When Nian Sui saw the news, he felt a "squeak" in his heart, but after a closer look, the news was sent by Xia Qingmang, and he relaxed.

    The last time she celebrated Xia Qingmang's admission to Xichuan University, she said that the school would start in mid-September. Now that it is the beginning of September, she resigned to prepare for school.

    Nian Sui replied, "Okay, I'll go back and explain in detail later." Then he signed the order contract for the glass room tables and chairs.

    "Okay!" The owner of the furniture store had an unstoppable smile on his face when he saw that he had signed the last stroke, "We have the sizes you customized, and we will deliver them to you in two days. The quality is high. Guaranteed to satisfy you."

    Nian Sui and Qinglang strolled around the store again and returned to the Nianjia Xiaoguan retro shop.

    An hour before leaving get off work in the evening, there was no one sitting in the corner of afternoon tea. Nian Sui poured two cups of tea and asked Xia Qingmang to sit and chat together.

    Xia Qingmang came over, and the posture of sitting down was still student-like, very well-behaved, but unlike the first time he came to the store, the original lack of confidence in his eyes was replaced by a firm light.

    "Sister Nian Sui, I'm going to quit my job this week, because school is about to start, and I still have a lot of things to prepare before I go to university."

    Nian Sui nodded: "No problem, we can have dinner at that time. When Xia     Qingmang

    heard this, he shook his head timidly: "No need, I already felt troublesome for everyone last time, I'm sorry to always put a banquet for me."

She is more introverted, and may not be suitable for the gathering of many people, but Xia Qingmang has been in the store for so long, and it is a pity that he did not have a good meal in the garden store.

    Nian Sui told Xia Qingmang that the garden store was about to be arranged, and also described the beautiful environment of the garden building. Xia Qingmang's eyes lit up a little bit.

    Who wouldn't be tempted to eat and drink tea in a single-family building without any hustle and bustle?

    "Otherwise, I'll take you to see it on the last day. We can stop by and have a meal there. It's just the two of us. There aren't many people, so we don't need to be stressed.

    " For the sake of thinking, he nodded again and again: "Although my cooking skills are average, I also want to make a brown sugar glutinous rice lotus that is quite good, so that you can taste my craftsmanship."

    Nian Sui nodded with a smile, and agreed with Xia Qingmang to go to the garden Building time.

    Before the two went to the garden house, Nian Sui went to the lotus pond map, harvested some lotus roots, and brought them back to the Nian's house.

    The lotus root was dug out by her own hands. The outside of the lotus root was covered with soft silt. After washing it in the clear water of the lotus pond, the lotus root became whiter and smoother.

    After Nian Sui brought the lotus root back to Nian's small restaurant, he cut one open and took a look. When the blade passed, the lotus root made a crisp "click" sound, as if the smooth and smooth paper was cut by the paper cutter. Crunchy and raw.