Chapter 126-130

return
Open a restaurant with mountains and seas [food]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 126 Lychee Ice Cream Spicy Mix

Chai Chai Xichuan Tandian is a relatively well-known local food exploration store account, and college students basically use this account as a food vane.

Feng Wanqing came closer to watch the video, and the man wearing the Shiba Inu hood was talking in a loud voice.

"This video is what everyone has been looking forward to for a long time - Nianjia Xiaoguan's new store to explore the store."

When Chai Chai was talking, there were many selected netizens' messages and comments in the video.

"A Chai, I recently found a treasure shop, it's super stylish, can I go here to explore the shop? [Picture] [Picture]"

"Chai Chai Dog, I heard from my classmates today that there is a shop called Nianjia Xiaoguan. The restaurant, it's terribly delicious, but there are too many people queuing outside, can you help me to eat and see if it's really terrible. [Dog head]"

"Dog slap, our university is too far from the city center. , I saw a shop that is the most popular, but the food is sold very cheaply. I don't know if I will step on the pit. Woman, I order you to help me find the way, don't be ignorant, don't force me to kneel down and beg you to hum. [wearing sunglasses] [dog head holding flowers]" and then Chai Chai's camera turned and came to the dark red shop door: "Now we're at the shop door, Dang Dang Dang ~ men and women, are you satisfied?" Then the camera shot in After walking around the store, Feng Wanqing was also amazed. Unexpectedly, the stores in this commercial street were not commercialized at all, and they were particularly stylish. The camera swept across the price list, and Feng Wanqing's eyes widened: "Am I right?" "The price? Then you read it right, this store is very popular, but it's not expensive at all. "Bian Ran answered. Feng Wanqing didn't pause the video, she picked up her phone and checked the price of Cha Nian's restaurant. The moment she saw it, she felt that her wallet was not so flat. The video continued to play, and the sound of Chai Chai eating deliciously reached her ears. Feng Wanqing looked up and saw that a large pot of Mala Fragrance was placed in front of Chai Chai, making her head small.

The yellow-white bean skin was dyed red, the uneven surfaces of beef balls and fish balls were stained with some crushed peppers, and the luncheon meat and lobster balls exuded heat...

The food in the whole fragrant pot was red. Candid, the wisps of hot air surround it like a fairy, as if through the screen, you can smell the spicy fragrance.

The chrysanthemum and lettuce are crunchy to chew, the bean skin is a bit tough and chewy, all kinds of meatballs make a muffled sound when they bite, and occasionally exhale because of the spicyness. The smell and taste of the pot are delivered with precision.

"In addition to the fragrant pot, Nianjia Xiaoguan also released Mala Tang and Mala Mix. It's so delicious..."

This is the second time Bian Ran has watched the video, but he was still drooling. : "It looks delicious."

She was immersed in the imagination of the spicy taste, and when she turned her head, she saw Feng Wanqing put lipstick, school cards, fans and other small objects on the table, hula la to the messenger bag Rise.

"You are..." Bian Ran had never seen his roommate who was slow to move so quickly.

"Let's hurry up and line up at the restaurant last year, the car is ready, let's go!"