Ch 8: Let You Break My Heart, Again

HEY ALL this song above isn't to be played until a certain time! I'll put a little (play song) in the part where it would make sense! Enjoy! :3
————————————————————————

WUKONGS POV
—————————

I went back upstairs and started picking up he remaining stuff that needed to be packed. After they were in boxes I went downstairs to eat.

"Good morning everyone!" I said, hopping off the last step. "Good morning!" Mk smiled. "Good morning, finally! What took you so long?!" Mei said. "I...did some laundry." I said scratching my neck. "So, what're we eating?" I asked sitting down. "Noddles with sausage and egg." Pigsy said placing the bowl infront of me. "Thank you!" I said before digging in. I could feel MK's eyes on me, so I finished my last bite and looked at him.

"What is it bud?" I asked, wiping my mouth with my sleeve, which got a napkin thrown at my face. "Use a goddamn napkin!" Pigsy scolded. "Well- actually we can talk about it later, Monkie King!...I don't want to embarrass you." He whispered the last but into my ear. "What would be embarrassing?" I raised a brow. "Let's just say it's about a shadow...monkey." He finished. "Oooh- o-oh, oh...okay" I said nervously smiling. 'I wonder what he's gonna talk about...I hope it's nothing about last night.' I thought. I blushed thinking of those hours...how fun~

'I miss him...I wonder what he's up to.'

  MACAQUES POV
—————————

      "FUCK YOU!" I yelled. I was destroying some trees by the area Wukong and I grew up. All the peach trees, all the memories, and platonic love, it's haunting. I punched a tree down and broke a rock. I figured if I destroyed a little bit the damn monkey wouldn't notice. He's to hard headed to notice anyway. "Idiot..." I mumbled thinking of him. "Stop thinking of that golden PRICK! He's not thinking of you! So stop drowning your mind in him! Stop!Stooooop! FUCKING STOP!!" I yelled, covering my ears and squinting my eyes shut. All I can think about is Wukong. His dumb soft fur, his peachy scent, his golden eyes, his big dick!

         "MOTHER FU-" I was about to keep cussing until I felt a small poke to my thigh. I looked down to see a small monkey, one of the monkeys that hang with Wukong. "Hey you...what're you doing alone?" I asked trying to calm down. He just looked at me concerned and rubbed his head against my leg, hugging it. "I'm- I'm ok, please you don't have to comfort me! I'm just a little angry..." I said kneeling to his level. He whimpered, 'it's like they're emotional support animals?' I thought.

          The little monkey is right I should calm down before I destroy the mountain. Maybe if I see Wukong this feeling will go away...there's still a couple of things to pack and he's gonna need help moving. "Oh! Maybe this will work!" I said, standing up making a shadow clone of Wukong. I stood up to the clone and took a deep breath. "Sun Wukong, I have something to confess..." I said looking at the clone. 'WhAt Is iT MacaQUE?' The clone replied. "I-I..." I stuttered looking at the replica. I groaned, "If I can't even confess to a SHADOW! How am I ever supposed to tell him how I really feel?!" I said face palming.

        'iTs Ok MaCaQue, TaKE yoUr tImE~." The smirked patiently waiting for me to answer. "I-I...I LOVE YOU!" I said quickly, then proceeded to cover my mouth like a child. I blushed. 'I lOve YoU tOO, MaCaQuE' the clone smiled warmly. "Don't give me false hope!" I said, I walked up to him and kissed his lips for him to disappear. I sighed. "I hate him so much...but I-" I said clenching my clothes. "I just want him to say he loves me so bad...that's so weird." I said. I looked out into the sky. I decided to sit down and listen to the world. When I focused I could hear people's conversations, cars in the city, a bug crawling, children being brought into the world, and apparently children being conceived.