Ch. 15: Plum Pudding (Plus Announcement)

HEY so I need different topics cuz it took me like two days just to think of the title so if you have suggestions plz comment them! Also I started a KND: KidsNextDoor fanfic it's an apocalyptic fanfic since I've always wanted to do one but couldn't really find a fandom to use except camp camp but I wanna finish the first fanfic before I start a new one soooo I started one with a different fanfic check it out the first chapter is like 6k words 🌚 but anyways enjoy ch 15!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     WUKONGS POV
—————————-

        It was the evening, a stormy one at that. Macaque and I didn't get out of bed. We're cuddling the day away and I don't mind. I hummed as I snuggled our cheeks together. He kissed my forehead and did the same thing. "This is so relaxing..." I mumble. "It is isn't it." He said. "I'm kinda hungry though." I said. "You want me to make you something?" He asked looking at my eyes. "I mean if you feel like it..." I said looking at his eyes as well. He smirked. "Ok peaches~" he pecked my lips then got up from the bed and went to the kitchen. "Don't miss me too much~" he flirted.

         "I'll try not to, plum." I rolled my eyes with a smile. I took the pillow he was laying on and cuddled it. "His scent is so fucking nice..." I said breathing in the smell of my lover. I suddenly heard a scream from the kitchen. I immediately got up and dashed in there. "Macaque?! Are you ok?" I said. "I'm fine peaches, I just burnt myself a little." He said running cold water on his hand. "Let me see!" "Babe it's alright." He said calmly. "I don't care! I said let me see it!" He tried to ignore me and just run water on it. "Now." I said sternly, holding out my hand. "Ugghhhh ok." He put his hand in my hand gently, and I looked at it. He burned hard of the top of his hand. "How'd you do this?" I said softly kissing it. "I was putting peach muffins in the oven-" "PEACH MUFFINS- YOURE MAKING PEACH-" he looked at me with a smirk and raised an eyebrow. I cleared my throat. "Continue." I said calmly.

    "I put them in the oven and mit didn't have much layer to it at that spot, and I hit it at the top of the oven...it's not that bad of a burn." He shrugged. "It still hurts doesn't it?" I ask. "Just a little, but I've lived through worst...sorta." Macaque shrugged. "Are you throwing shade?" "Should I be?" He said sarcastically. "I would personally..." I shrugged. He giggled and kissed my cheek. Go back to bed baby, I'm fine I'll take care of it. "Are you sure?? I can get you some ointment or somethin-" "like I said, I got it~" he said grabbing my ass with his other hand and pulling me closer to him. He kissed me with tongue, and I melted in it. He separated from me and twirled me to the other side of the house towards the bedroom.

"Now take your sexy ass back to bed~" he said. Opening a portal to the bathroom cabinet, and taking out rubbing alcohol, and ointment. "Y-yes daddy~" I dizzily wobbled back to the room, falling before I could get to the bed. "IM OK!" I yelled from the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MACAQUES POV
———————-

I laughed at goofiness as I cleaned my burn. "I love him." I mumbled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

    WUKONGS POV
——————————

       'Macaques always making something wonderful for me to eat. I should make something for him. As a surprise! But what?' I thought. "It has to be something easy...pudding! That's perfect! Now I just need to get the ingredients."

      I got up and put on some pants and a top. "Macaque, I'm gonna go to the market do you need anything for your burn?" I asked. "No not really...don't take to long though. The muffins will be done soon." He said. "Ok, love!" I kissed him goodbye, and got on my cloud. I don't really know what I need to make pudding, so I thought I would ask Pigsy.

       When I arrived at Pigsy's he was eating dinner. "So why do you wanna make pudding?" He asked. "Uuuhh I just had a taste for it?" I smiled. "Ok well, I can teach you how to make it." "Thanks pigsy!" I smiled. Pigsy took the time to show me the steps and ingredients I needed. Mk came down and said hi. Once he was done showing me I tried myself. I used plums in the recipe, and they both said they liked it.

         I hope Macaque does, I thanked them and hopped on my cloud to go home. I practically kicked down the door, I'm so excited. "MY LOOOVE I GOT YOU SOMETHING!" I chanted. "Hello, Wukong, what's that?" Macaque said sniffing the bowel. "It smells delicious."  He said taking a bite of the peach muffin. "Can I have a bite??" I asked looking at it. "You want some out my mouth~" He said sticking his tongue out at me. "Ew no!" I giggled. "Here, peaches~" he put the other half to my mouth and I bit it. "MMMMMMMMMMMM THATS SO FUCKING GOOD!! AH!" I did a lil shimmy dance as I chewed. "Glad you like it, love." He smirked.

           "I made you something! Since you're always cooking and baking for me! I wanted to do the same for you..." I smiled. "That's sweet of you peaches." He smiled back. "Try some!" I said giving him a spoonful. "I hope you like it." "I'm sure it tastes fine~" he pets behind my ear. I lean into the touch as I feed him some. "How is it?" I ask. "It tastes amazing, great job peaches!" He said kissing my cheek and pulling me close to him by the waist. I giggled. "Thank you! I tried really hard to make it good...I'm not to much of a cook." I nervously smiled. He smirked at me and started kissing my neck, I hummed in response.

            Macaque took the pudding and got a spoon to eat it, and grabbed the muffins. "You wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "Yes!" I said jumping on the couch. I snuggled next to him and ate another muffin and some pudding.