Ch. 9: Time To Unpack...I Guess?

(❗️❗️❗️FLASHBACK SMUT❗️❗️❗️) 🌚🌚

WUKONGS POV
————————-

I know Macaques lying, there's no way he would just be here, unless he heard me say I was coming and rushed over. "So I thought you weren't coming back here?" He said, aggressively dropping a heavy box on the floor. "Well I realized it's gonna take time to build a new place...so unfortunately I have to come here...I might just renovate it." I said looking around at the older cabin. "Makes sense...if I'm bored I can come help." He said opening the box he dropped. "What if you aren't bored?" "Then I won't be helping~" he teased. I rolled my eyes with a smirk, unpacking another box.

           "Macaque, can I ask you somethin?" I asked, looking at him. "Hmm?" He hummed not looking away from the box. "Why are you really here? I mean did you hear me say I was coming?" I asked, tilting my head a little out of confusion.

          "Well yes, kinda, but I also came  to destroy some trees and shit." He said, putting the things he unpacked on the floor. "...m-What else did you hear?" I asked, lowering my head a little. "Nothing really, today I wasn't paying attention much."  He said looking back at me. "Why? We're you talking shit?" He teased. "Not necessarily-" "Necessarily?" He said turning his body fully towards me. "Macaque, I-...hmm." I sat there trying to figure out what to say. I couldn't just flat out say it could I?

             "What is it Wukong? It's not like we have an eternity." He teased, walking up to me and sitting in front of me. "I'm trying to be serious ya know." I looked up irritated. "Ok ok fine...What is it?" He said leaning on the old couch behind him. "I wanna talk about...feelings?" I said. "Why did you say it like a question?" He raised a brow. "I just- we- I don't do this a lot, especially with you. It's just hard." I said rubbing my arm.  "Just take your time, Wukong. It's not like I bite~" he said sitting up, and putting his hand on my thigh.

        'Fuck...even his voice is making me nervous, I feel hot.' I thought.

             "Macaque, as you know sometimes we've had...relations with eachother-" "A lot of times since we were just 20, but continue." He said, shrugging. "I'm three years older than you-" "Get to the point, peaches." He said looking at me with eager eyes. 'Is he horny? Or just curious about what I'm gonna say?' I thought. 

           "We've been sexual with each other plenty of times, and I do love doing those things with you..." I paused trying to find the words. "Buuuut?" Macaque was starting to grow impatient. "But I...have you ever felt anything more than just..lust for me?" I ask, trying to control the blush and heat starting to appear in my face. "I- um..." he started averting his eyes from mine. Macaque pushed his hair behind his ear, and looked back at me. "I...have- I have, what about yo-" I aggressively started to nod. I got a little excited at his answer. "Heh...that's nice to know." Macaque smirked.  "Yea, I really hoped I was more to you than just a 'sneaky link', heh." I giggled, quoting the slang MK's generation used. Macaque giggled, there was a moment of silence.

          "What do you feel other than that?" I asked. "I...I care about you, definitely" he said leaning on the couch again. "Is that why you helped me when I was possessed?" "I mostly did it for the kid." He teased. "Oh, how nice." I replied with a blank face. "No, really I helped you because I'm the only one allowed to beat you up...all seriousness I WAS worried about you a little." Macaque looked away after saying his last sentence. "Aww how sweet~" I teased. "Adorable."  He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. I smile "I can't thank you enough for that, Macaque. I didn't deserve that." I said looking down. "I know you didn't, you don't deserve a lot of things that I felt and did for you in the past." He started. I frowned thinking of my mistakes. "But you're trying to change, that's important. You aren't all bad anyway, just toxic." He said snickering, I looked up at him.