Ch. 24: Pop Goes The Peach

HELLO! I know I made everyone wait a very long time I apologize there's a lot going on in life right now and I needed a break 😭 I made the shadowpeach high school au! Chapter one is published and ready to go and I'll start working on chapter 2 soon but in the meantime I hope you enjoy this chapter ☺️ thank you for the support!
—————————————————————-

WUKONG's POV
———————-

It's been about three weeks without Macaque touching me or me touching him. I've masterbated more times than I can count in the amount of times it's been.

      "Wukong?" "HUH?!" I replied, forced out my thoughts. "I said what do you want for dinner?" He said slightly turning his body to face me. "You...I MEAN- yooouuusen?" "Oh?~ care to tell me what that is?" He said leaning on the counter. "Um he's a cook, yea look it up." I said confidently. "Hmm ok Wukong...but seriously you can't think about anything but me~?" He whispered in my ear. "NO FAIR YOURE CHEATING!! You can't just do that!" I said getting up blushing. "Do...what~?" He paused looking down. I looked down and quickly covered my growth.

      "Talk like that!! Nonetheless in my ear!" I said. "You know you aren't gonna help." I pouted looking away.  "Awweeeaaahhh my poor king. He's craving me and I can't do anything about it." He teased. "Hmp! Well I just want eggs!" I plopped back on the couch. "Hmm ok~" he kissed me on the cheek and went back to the kitchen. 'It's just not fair...it's like this is so fucking easy for him I haven't even caught him touching himself...I'm either just a gross hornball or he just isn't as obsessed as I am...THERES JUST NO WAY!' I thought to myself.  'Maybe I'm just not catching him at the right times.' I was tapped out of my thoughts by him tapping my head "pop goes the peach~ here you go." He handed me a plate of eggs and jelly on biscuits.

      "I didn't say-" "just eat it I know it's one of your favorite, plus there's no way you would survive an hour from some eggs." He took his apron off. "I guess you're right." I smiled, and started eating.

  "Besides the months almost over you just gotta hold on. It hasn't been that easy for me ya know." He said sitting down drinking his coffee. "Ptffff please you haven't even touched yourself since we started...but you always find a way to toy with me when I do." I stared. "Not true! I have just because you haven't seen me doesn't mean anything, it hasn't been as much as you thought~" he winked. I rolled my eyes and took another bite of food. We haven't been paying attention to the tv, but apparently there was a romance on. 
     "I can't live without you!" "Please, you must! All I do is hurt you..." "Then if I must, let's make love one last time..."

  I looked up and saw two people making out. "Wait, what's on right now?" I asked. "It's called...'My wanted love' huh I guess he's a wanted criminal." Macaque said. "One that's getting laid~" he smirked. "Wish it was me..." I whispered. "Hmm I bet you do~" he said watching the movie. "Hmp! You think it's so fun to tease me huh?!" I pouted "Maybe just a tiny bit~" he winked. "...I have an idea, that is if u really can't hold back~" he scooted closer to me. "What?..." I blushed side eyeing him. "We can touch ourselves in front of eachother." He said. "But isn't that-" "it's not against the rule because we aren't touching eachother at all...just ourselves." He said.

    I thought about it and this will be the closest I get for a while to seeing him...like that. "Yea...I guess it's not breaking the rules!" I said excitedly. "Let's strip then~" he said, staring at me. I blushed watching him strip of his clothes. Once he was naked he sat at the other end of the couch. "Well, what're you waiting for, peaches~" he smirked. I nod and start to strip, for some reason I was embarrassed. It's just been a while since we seen eachother like this. "You look like a tomato, Wukong." He laughed. "S-shut up it's been a while since I've been exposed in front of you." I look away. "Well get back used to it my king~" he said scooting a little closer. "I've been waiting to..." I said. I want to kiss so bad, but would that count as breaking the rules.

'I'm so sick of this shit, he's lucky I love him...' "hmm~" Macaque hummed then leaned in closer to me. 'Is he?' I blushed. He's so close to my lips, please I want it so bad. He smirked and tried to back away. I snapped and grabbed him by the throat. "Ohhh...this is new." He smirked. "I love you Macaque, but I just can't take this anymore!" "This sounds familiar..."

     "I need you."