Chapter 10: Where all the stars go?(1)

Cale gasped for air as soon as he opened his eyes. He found out that he was back in the infinite darkness. However instead of getting scared like always, this time he sighed in relief. For some reason, he gets excited when he saw the three lights with him and were flew around him.

Cale chuckled then kept poking the lights which made them vibrate and kept hitting Cale. They perhaps were angry.

"Could you guys tell me why I keep going back here, little one?" Cale touched the yellow light.

The yellow light only flew around Cale's hand unable to answer his question since they doesn't have a voice to talk.

Cale sighed softly as his mouth formed a faint smile. That little light made his heart feel calm.

He didn't know the reason but he felt very safe inside this infinite darkness with the lights accompanying him. Staying inside this darkness made Cale feel cozy and warm.

He even felt like he didn't want to go back. He wanted to stay inside here forever.

Even though there's no star in it.

••••••

Cale slowly opened his eyes and found out that Choi Han and the children were still sleeping even though the sun was already at its brightest. Cale stretched his body and slowly rubbed his eyes.

"Wake up..... It's late...."

He yawned then slowly shook Choi Han's body to wake him up.

Choi Han and the children slowly woke up while stretching their bodies. Seeing it made Cale softly chuckle.

"What time is it?"

Cale grabbed the clock inside of the drawer near the bed and then take a look at it.

"11.59 am, Choi Han."

Choi Han was instantly wide awake and then sat up on the bed. He then looked at Cale with a worried expression on his face.

"We didn't get to go to Eastern Continent last night because I fell asleep....."

Choi Han looked away and then rubbed his nape.

".....Sorry, Cale-nim."

Cale only smiled and then stood up from the bed.

"Nah, it's okay. It's not like we couldn't go this night."

Choi Han sighed in relief when Cale didn't seem to be mad at him. He then stood up from the bed also then brought the kittens into his arms. He walked closer to Cale.

"We want to join you guys too!" Hong excitedly spoke out loud as he looked at Cale with his sparkles eyes.

Cale smiled warmly then patted the red kitten's head.

"Sure."

"Yeah!" The red kitten smiled happily while wagging his tail.

Cale then looked at Ohn that was just staring at her little brother.

"What's wrong, Ohn? You don't want to join us?"

Ohn shifted her eyes to Cale and looked straight into his eyes. For some reason, Ohn's golden eyes seemed brighter than it used to be. Cale frowned a little when seeing those eyes but he soon smiled when Ohn's lips also curled upward.

"Yes, nya! I want to know what are you guys going to do, nya!"

"We going to take an ancient power for the weak human, noona!" The black dragon told the silver kittens.

The children cheerfully laughed as they talked to each other. Cale could only smile as he watched them.

•••••

Cale was alone in his bedroom since Choi Han and the others had their own things to do while the children were playing outside as they wait for the day to turn night so that they can go to the eastern continent.