~ Introduction + Important Points To Note ~

Hi everybody, I'm Alex

I just wanted to say hi to everybody and a special thanks to those of you who in the future may read my books.

this book Has and is;- The book features coverage for many different aspects of the LGBTQ+ community- Personal stories/experiences- A possible meme or two as I find them- Guidance on how to come out come out- Support for everyone- A safe place for people to come and talk about things that they need help with- a place to find somebody {Me}, who you can message any time day or night if you need help or guidance

{Remember this; YOU WON'T BE BOTHERING ME, I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU ALL AND YOU ALL I WANT TO DO IS HELP. IF YOUR ALL HAPPY THEN SO AM I

My book ~LGBTQ~ has been designed so that any members of the LGBTQ+ community who have come out, the people who are yet to find the confidence and the right time to come out, the allies. this book is a safe place for you to find comfort and support for all that you need help with. this may be finding out what title fits you best, finding ways to cope with homophobic opinions, or simply just finding someone to listen to what you have to say.

This next part is to all of you out there;

Who feel the need to say what you think to people without first thinking through the impact.

Those of you who know exactly what you're going to say and can see the negative effect that it will and is having on the people you voice this too yet you still go ahead with it anyway.

To the people who cast their judgement and care not for those around them and how they're making other people feel.

Some people seem to find a sense of liberation at the negativity they voice and the effects that it has on the people that they target.

It affects YOU; It affects ME; It affects US!

It affects everyone in one way or another though most of us may not be aware of it.

The aspects of homophobia, transphobia, and otherwise WON'T be tolerated in this environment.

Note;

1. If you have anything negative to say whether it be about my content, homophobia, transphobia, some other kind of offensive comment or a negative spiel about someone else in the comments or someone I've never met, DM me on Wattpad!

2. If any of you are having a hard time and just need someone to talk to just message me through my Wattpad account. I don't care what time of day or night it is if you need somebody and you have somebody you know who can talk to but don't want to bother them or don't feel like you can talk to them or maybe you just what someone to chat with or you need a second opinion on anything at all DM me!

I'm here for all of you, anytime of day or night, no matter what!

3. For one final happier note; if any of you have any coming out stories or subjects you would like me to address, just comment when you think of anything and I'll include them in this book.

Bye Everybody!

Stay safe. Stay Kind. But most importantly stay true to yourselves! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜