Chapter 19: Approaching Storm.

Special thanks to my friend Redegade for helping me with the whole dialogue list for Arknights, I was literaly going back and forward before this on my Phone, reading all the cutscenes either through the game itself or through youtube. 

Also i broke my left arm today... What coincidence is that -_-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n had always thought why he was granted this power... Well not realy in that way. More or less in how it worked and its limitations.

First he was able to manipulate non organic matter. Then he simplified it to being able to wield electricity..... Then he decided to let loose by Griffons instruction, and it became even more powerfull.

Experimentation was key, as when he magneticly charged one of the blades in old man Zhen's shop... Yet he didnt try a couple of ideas that came to mind in the past.

Infusion..

Amplification...

Assembly....

Yet if he want's to keep up and be able to help...
What could be considered HIS limit...

His limit for pain... his limit of stamina...

His emotional limit...

Imagine a single spark, a spark of light... then another one, and another one, another another and another, like a constelation in the nights sky.

If one spark could be so beautiful... a constelation could be considered art in one's eyes...

Then he remembers something Dagger and Dirk used to tell him when they talked about old war stories..

''Look kid, When it comes to fighting in a war, there are 2 fronts you need to think about. The actual fighting, tactics and such, What to deploy what to use etc. But also on a diplomatic front, like if you shoot this man down, what are the consequences. Normaly you just Fight and survive if its by your lonesome... But when you are fighting with some people, you wanna make sure that they can go back home to their family's safely.''

''Yeah, Dagger is right y'know, When fighting you wanna watch out for the consequences of your actions. But the most important lesson is to learn to live with said consequences. If you fight, make sure you stay alive... but also make sure that those who fight beside you also get out.''

At the time when they spouted that they where both drunk, but the younger you always kept everything in mind for later... After all back then you wanted to try and become a 'One Man Army!'... Well you got your wish in the end...

And what did it cost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Sniper squad 1 through 3 give the left flank some cover fire, Reserve squad 2 and 3, go switch out with them, Casters take aim at that rooftop on the right!''

Y/n was giving orders like a madman, while also taking care of any of the enemy's long distance snipers. He currently was held up at the front, holding a radio next to him to give his orders too. 

''This shit is reminding me of that D-Day movie i once saw.... i think'' As he then ducked behind his cover more as a bullet flew just over his head.

3 minutes...

3 Minutes before he can use That.

He hasent used this for real yet, the closest he ever used to this trick was back with Kal'tsit... but since then he hasent used that yet.