【ᴀ/ɴ】

*Ahem* Well. You. Reader. Listen to me carefully. The Doors entered the list of my favorite games. That's why I decided to make a story. It's your choice to read this. And! The monsters in this book will be just like in the game, not a version of them wearing any clothes or human au. And I will have an OC in this book! I will introduce her for a better experience! (o⌒.⌒o)

Note: I have to explain for some characters!

The Eyes - Normally in the game he does not have a body, but in this story he can give himself a tangible body. He creates the body only when he wants it. Also, in the game, if the player looks at him for a long time, they dies, but in this story, it will be his will. So he will activate this ability only when he want it. (His body is purple like the fog around him)

Rush, Ambush, Halt, Guiding Light, Jack, Hide - They don't have a full body themselves, so in this story, just like The Eyes, they can create a body of their own whenever they want. (Rush; has a black body, Ambush; has a purple, black, and green body, Halt; has a dark teal body and a mist of the same color of his body, Guiding Light; has a turquoise body and a turquoise fog around him, Jack; Has a black body, Hide; has a black body.) (I hope these are self explanatory. And! Screech doesn't have a body XD In this story he's a annoying flying creature just like in the game!)

Her Appearance:

(I'm too lazy so the picture is from Gacha

(I'm too lazy so the picture is from Gacha. And I already can't explain it properly <(ಥ◡ಥ)> )

Name: Black (I'm bad about found a name)

Size: She's actually short so she's shorter than Seek and The Figure but a little taller than a normal person. The reason I'm comparing she to Seek and The Figure is because the others are floating in air and don't have a full body.

Explanation: Black is a shy person. She doesn't talk very often. She's usually always calm, but she can get angry sometimes. And she can be very angry when she gets angry. Does not like cold places. She generally likes to be in quiet environments. She likes to be in The Figure's library, after all, libraries are quiet. But once a bookshelf fell on her. And....it hurt badly. Her place is ventilation. But not in every ventilation, only in some ventilations.

Function In The Game: Black is someone who is rarely seen. The only place you can find her is in the vents. But not in any vents. There is a button on the wall next to the vents where it is located. Normally the vents always blow cold air and it is always cold inside, but if the player presses the button, the vents heat up and come to the appropriate temperature. Black loves warm places, so it is very important to heat the vents where she is located. The vents in which it is located are wider and there is usually a flap on the ground side of the vent tunnel. When Black jumpscares, she jumps out and attacks the player.
If the player presses the button and adjusts the vent to be hot, Black will only jumpscare and do no harm to the player. But if the player leaves the vent cold, Black throws a jumpscare at the player and takes 40% of the player's health. Well, whatever happens, don't forget to heat the vents...