【ᴘᴛ.1】| Beginning Of The Beginning

<- Seek's P0V ->

*Sigh* Yet another human and another corpse. Same thing happens all the time. A person comes, goes through the rooms, and we try to kill them. But what is all this for? Sometimes I feel like I'm in a loop.....But...Where do those people come from? We are in a hotel now. A hotel with many rooms. People come here by an elevator and then try to reach the elevator at the last door to exit.

But what in the world outside this hotel? We don't know that at all....Yes, maybe we can look out the windows, but it's always the same view outside. One rainy night....

I wonder.....Can we see the outside world if we go the way people come? After all, they all come here through an elevator, if we manage to get on that elevator, can we finally get out of this loop? It's actually worth a try. I must tell this to others. I think the last time they were all in Figure's library.

I left my room and went to the library. When I got to the library, I opened the doors and went inside. And I went to the main area where everyone was chatting. Everyone was talking about what happened today. I was going to give my opinion, but I let them talk a little longer.

Screech: Dude, you should have seen the human face! They almost peed under it when I jumpscare them on.

The Eyes: Ugh. I didn't meet them this time...

Timothy: Well, you should have seen me! When I jumped in their face, they screamed like a child and ran away.

The Figure: I don't understand, why are you exaggerating so much? We do these every day.

Black: Right.

Now is the time!

Seek: We can actually break out of this loop.

Ambush: Uhh. How?

Seek: Simple. If we use the elevator humans use to get here, there's a chance we can get out.

The Eyes: It actually makes sense.

Halt: Why didn't we think of it before?

The Figure: Idk....

Screech: So.....how do we do this exactly?

Seek: We'll go to the elevator where people come from and kill them after they get out of the elevator, then get in the elevator before the doors close and get out of this damn place.

Black: Good plan.

Rush: So when are we going to do this?

All of a sudden we were silent. But we all had the same thing in mind. We all raced out of the library to get to the elevator in the reception room. Or we flew.

We saw others on the way. Of course, they weren't with us so they didn't know the plan.

Jack: Hey guys!

Hide: What are you doing?

Screech: If you want to get out of this damn place, come with us!

Then they started coming after us. We were all so excited to finally get out of here. As we got closer to the elevator, we passed the Guiding Light. At first he looked at us, but then he realized what we were doing and started following us.

Finally we reached the elevator. The doors were still closed but we could hear the elevator working. We all stood by the door waiting for the human or group of human to come out. After almost 10 minutes of waiting, the doors opened and two people came out. We were all going to scavenge to attack them, but Eyes got it done before we all did. People died because they looked at him.