【ᴘᴛ.2】| Quest

<- N0b0dy's P0V ->

Glitch teleported everyone to a forest outside the city. The sun was starting to rise now. And this indicated that they urgently needed to find a place to hide. After all, it would be harder to hide in the morning.

Everyone began to wander through the forest, led by Seek. After a long search, they finally came across a small home. But the house was not abandoned. What a pity.

Rush: Ugh. How many hours have we been walking around? And now we found a house, but there is someone living in the house! So what do we do now?

Seek: This is not a problem. We have two options. We can kill the person inside and start staying there. Or we can make the person work for us. After all, we needed someone to eat and buy stuff. Say what?

The Eyes: I think the second one more locigal.

Black: Yep.

The Figure: I agree.

Screech: Awwww. Can't I eat them?

Everyone: *Looks at screech*

Screech: OK. Understood. No eating humans.

Ambush: So how do we get in? So, after all, we can't just get in.

Hide: Maybe there is a basement.

Seek: It's possible. Come on, let's have a quiet look around.

Then they all searched around the house in groups. And while doing so, they tried to be as quiet as they could. And at last they found a window leading to the basement. Since the basement was underground, the glass was on the ground, which made it more difficult to find.

The window was closed from the inside, so it was impossible to open it from the outside. They could break the window, but that would make a lot of noise. So they thought of something to open the window. There was a small hole near the window. And only one person could pass through here.

Everyone: *Returns to Timothy*

Timothy: WHA- Oh. Understood!

Timothy went through the little hole and opened the window from the inside. Everyone silently entry in and Figure closed the window behind them.

They all made their way to the basement door in silence. But Screech couldn't stay still as usual and crashed into some things put in the basement, which made a lot of loud noises. Everyone turned to Screech with an angry face.

Seek: You fool!!

《- With you at that time -》

You slept comfortably in your comfortable bed. And you were in your most beautiful dream, but of course this moment had to be spoiled. The noises from your basement caused your sleep to be interrupted. You got out of bed sleepily and put on your slippers.

You staggered towards the place where the sound came from. All the while, you were rubbing your eyes. When you realized that the place where the sound was coming from was the basement, you stopped in front of the door and started to reach your hand towards the doorknob. But then a realization hit you. The sounds were coming from your basement. Maybe someone broke into your house. A sudden fear gripped you. You ran to your room and grabbed a flashlight and a tow baseball bat. You walked towards the basement with fearful steps. Then suddenly you opened the door and entered.

(Y/N): I'M TELLING YOU THERE, COME OUT NOW!!-

You dropped the stick in your hand and your eyes widened in shock. There were 13 creatures in front of you. 13?!? All the creatures that heard your voice looked at you. You and they frozen. The creatures were looking at you, you were looking at the creatures.

(Y/N): What the- *Faints*

.........

Rush: Uhhh. Great.....She's passed out now.

The Eyes: All because of Screech!

Screech: WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO SEE WHEN IT IS SO DARK HERE?!?!

Seek: YOU IDIOT! HOW DID YOU SEE WHEN YOU WERE IN THE HOTEL?!?

Screech: Oh. Right...

The Figure: So what are we going to do with her?

Seek: *Sigh* One of us should take her to her room then we wait for her to wake up.

Halt: Well who? Your body is sticky, Figure is blind, we don't have a body either so which one of us?

Rush: Maybe Black can. After all, she is the most normal among us. Isn't it Black?

Black: Uh....I think I can.

Black took you in her arms, came out of the open door of the basement, and wandered around the house, searching your room. Others went upstairs and waited in the living room for you to wake up. When Black finally found your room, she laid you on your bed and stared at you for a while before leaving.

Ambush: Did you leave her?

Black: Yes...

Seek: Then we have no choice but to wait for her to wake up...
_______________________________________________________________

Meh. I have a headache right now and I feel like I'm going to pass out so that's it. Anyway, I hope it turned out well! (° △ °|||)