【ᴘᴛ.4】| Shopping

<- (Y/N)'s P0V ->

I woke up because of the light hitting my eyelids. It's probably sunlight coming in through the window. Yep, I was not wrong. Reluctantly, I slowly sat up in bed and flexed my numb joints.

I sat in my bed for a while thinking about what happened yesterday. I took a group of monsters into my house and I let them stay at my house. And I need to buy them new items. I'll have to ask NC for help today. ( Yeah! I'm rich friend. I added myself to the story because I wanted to. B) )

But first I have to go downstairs and have breakfast. After changing my clothes of course. My eyes landed on the sleeping bag next to my bed. The monster that was a girl wanted to sleep with me. True. Her name was probably Black. What a strange name. Though they are a monster what did I expect?

Anyways. I got dressed and went downstairs. Some monsters had already risen, some were probably still asleep. Those who were awake were sitting on the couch watching TV. How did they know how to use the TV? I taught them yesterday. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Meh, my fridge was already starting to empty. I have to go shopping...

<- N0b0dy's P0V ->

When you finished preparing breakfast, you invited everyone to the table. The sleepers were long gone. But there was a problem. There was only one chair at the table. And that was yours. Meh, some of the monsters ate on the couch, some on the floor. It looked like you would need to renew the table as well.

When everyone had their meals together, you gathered and washed the dishes. While the monsters were all watching TV, you went back to your room and dressed in thick clothes and went back downstairs.

When you went downstairs, you took your car key and extended your hand to the door. But a voice stopped you.

Seek: Where are you going?

(Y/N): Uhm. I need to buy you new items, but I can't afford it, so I'm going to ask a friend for help. And I will shop later.

Screech: OH! OH! Can you buy us some snacks?

Black: And chocolate

(Y/N): Ok! But there's no mischief while I'm gone! And don't destroy the house!

Rush: Ok!

You left the house and got into your car. You started the car and started driving towards the city.

"I hope they don't destroy the house.."

_At Home At That Time_

Ambush: Bruh. I am so bored.

Guiding Light: Are you serious? She just left.

Ambush: Hey! Don't blame me!

_- Time Skip -_

When you reached your friend's house, you pulled your car near the house, or rather the mansion. You got out of your car, locked the car, and walked to the door.

You pressed the bell by the door and waited. There were a few knocks and cracks, but then the door opened.

NC: Who? -OH!! (Y/N)! was that you? Come on in!

He grabbed your hand and pulled you inside, closing the door behind you. It was a little messy inside.

NC: Heh, sorry it's not normally that messy, just started cleaning today. Anyway, what did you come for? You don't normally come to visit me.

(Y/N): Uhmmm..Well, a few visitors came to my house the other day and they're going to stay for a while.

NC: WHAT?! DID THEY COME FORCED?! THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU?! GIRL OR BOY?! TELL ME NOW??!?

(Y/N): No no! Nothing happened, they didn't do anything to me either! I swear!

NC: Phew. This is good. But then what?

(Y/N): I just need some furniture. I'm going to have to rearrange the basement but I don't have enough money to do this. The money I earn at my job won't be enough so I thought maybe......you can help me?

NC: AH, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Only this?! Of course I will help you know you are my close friend, if you need help with something feel free to come to me! Especially when it comes to money. Here, there's a lot of money in this card, I'm sure it'll be enough for you. If that's not enough, just tell me. Okay?

(Y/N): B-but that's a lot of money! Wouldn't it be a problem for you?

NC: Heh. I have a lot of moneys, no worries! Now, come on, go back home! I have a lot of work to do here, I'm sure you have too. Ok, bye!

And she stuck the card in my hand and pushed me out the door. Huh. In fact, she has a lot to do right. And I have things to do too! Now that I have the money, I can start a big shopping! I'm sure they will be very happy. Huh, how did I become so attached to these monsters? Anyway, now I have to go and do my business!
_______________________________________________________________

Meh, I have nothing to say.