Chapter 8 ~ Confrontation

~Song Playlist Inspiration:

1* Stray Kids Apple Playlist

2* Writing ✍️ Mix Apple Playlist

3* Seven by Natalie Jane

----------------------------------------------------------

Synopsis:

After Hobi threatened Jimin on the phone, he broke down. The next day, Suga missed a call from Jimin. After returning the missed call, Suga forced Jin to intervene.

JK, not wanting any more trouble and worried about Jimin, quickly opens up after confessing why Tae and he left Jimin alone once Suga got a wake-up call.

Later, Jhope finally speaks up and wants answers but does not express himself clearly.

Jimin then has another breakdown, which prompts Jin to intervene again and, once more, remove Jimin from well everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jins House

Conversations

Jin:

Okay, is everyone here? I have Jimin in the bedroom. I will get him shortly.

Everyone says yes.

Suga sits beside Hobi, who sits beside RM on the couch. Tae sits next to JK on the other couch across from them, acting like two kids in trouble. Jin sits in his chair, which looks like it is at the head of the table.

Jin:

Okay, I made the rules to try to prevent trouble. Apparently, it didn't work, leaving me out of everything and making things worse for Jimin.

I, as the oldest, destroy the rules after 10-plus years.

RM:

Are you sure about this? Doing away with the rules changes everything.

Jin:

Yes, I am optimistic because a deal is a deal, right, Suga and Hobi?

Suga & Hobi:

Yes, you are right.

Jin:

I also already talked to Tae; they know they are in trouble.

All of you think I don't know what's happening, right? Like, I am the oldest, but do I have any clue?

I didn't ever mean to create the rules with RM, I might add, to hurt anyone or be left out. It was designed to make things easier for the members and the company.

I don't mean to repeat myself, but you know it's true when we all know Jimin has mental issues when left alone. This is so important, but we decided it as a group, although I didn't say anything because I did agree. This is someone's life, a member of this group. I don't understand how any of you can be so reckless.

Damnit, I know Jimin loves everyone. I know he has done things that not everyone is happy about, but does that mean no one understands what mental issues can do to a person?

We all have problems, but some of you need to grow up.

RM:

Okay, calm down, Jin. It can't possibly be that bad. I know Jimin got left alone last night, but he should have been fine after all these years.