Molly Phoenix

Meet Molly Phoenix. Yes, I am aware Phoenix is spelled wrong in the picture. I didn't realize at the time that I spelled it wrong. By the time I found out it far too late to fix it. 

Molly is slightly inspired by Cherry Bomb. 

I don't know if I am going to use her in one of my Alastor X Oc love stories yet. Since I don't know if I will use her or not I will be give you a sneak peek into who she is.

Molly's name before she changed it was Ashley Jones.  She changed her name not long after her love left her for another woman. The hurt of the betrayal caused her change her name and set her ex-lovers house on fire with a molotov cocktail.

She left town immediately after  setting the house on fire. The fire unfortunately killed both of her ex-lover and the woman she was left for. 

She was on the run from the police when she died. She tried escaping them by using an old railroad bridge. No one used that bridge anymore because the wood was very old and unstable. About half way across the wood beneath her broke  sent her into the river below.

Molly didn't know how to swim and drowned in the river. 

Molly's weapon of choice is molotov cocktails.

There is your sneak peak into Molly. Do let me know if you would like to see more of her.