More Fake Pokémon

I got more made up Pokémon to show. The first one is above.

Name: Auralite

Type: Fairy/dragon

Gender: 50% female 50%male

Ability: Cleansing Aura. Cleansing Aura is an ability that allows this Pokémon to be immune to poison and poison attacks. Both in and out of battle. 

Primary moves: Cleansing light and Healing Aura. Cleansing Light is a  move that can remove poison effects. Healing Aura heals an ally Pokémon at least 50% of the health its lost for 2 turns. 

Personality/Lore: Auralite is a kindhearted Pokémon. It will help and heal both Pokémon and humans. The crystals on it's head cleanse poison and it's effect both in and out of battle. It can also cleanse poison from both humans and Pokémon. This Pokémon can eat food that would be poisonous to Pokémon. It is rumored to be born when Ditto combined with crystal from a mountain. But they have not been confirmed.

Name: Blazicorn

Name: Blazicorn

Type: Dark/fire

Gender: 50% female 50% male

Ability: Iron Horn. The black crystal like horn on its head can harden to as strong as steel.

Primary Moves: Blue flame shot and Dark pulse. 

Personality/Lore: Blazicorn is a very territorial Pokémon. Not really mean spirited unless you provoke it. This Pokémon is very protective of it's territory and its not easy to catch. If it sees anything as a threat it will do anything in it's power to get rid of the threat.

Hope you enjoy these Pokémon.