V

Taehyung was breathless as he stepped away from the mangled corpse in front of him. 

The victim's eyes were gauged out, tongue discarded somewhere in the unkempt alleyway, skull caved in by a nearby tree branch, knees crushed and legs twisted inhumanely; to top it all off, a large 'V' carved into the male's torso by a pocket knife. 

A work of art, if Taehyung said so himself. 

You may ask what this boy did to deserve such a horrific, painful death. "That's what you fucking get for laying your filthy hands on my Jimin,"
Well, he hugged Jimin. 

It had been a week since Taehyung had met Jimin, and had fun with the cute petite camboy and so far, three people from Jimin's university had mysteriously disappeared. The sight of someone else touching his boy, making him smile, making him laugh made him sick to his stomach, anger and rage clouding his mind as he followed them until they were alone and made them pay. 

Jimin had noticed. Of course, he noticed. He knew that he had to turn Tae in, had to put an end to his spree of ruthless murders. But he was scared. He knew exactly what Taehyung was capable of and the last thing he wanted was to become one of the many victims of V. 
So he played dumb. 
Tae didn't need to know that he knew of his psychotic secret. 

Taehyung cleared all evidence of who he was, he was an expert at that by this point. That's what made him so dangerous. He made sure to leave the detectives no trace whatsoever as to who the killer known as V is. 

He strode back to his house (well, it was more of a mansion if anything), grateful for the night sky masking his blood-stained clothes. 

But he got an idea.

A sick, sick, twisted idea. 

~~~

Jimin groaned to himself as the annoying ring of his alarm rang through his ears. "Ugh... why is it only Wednesday... I want the weekend..." he muttered as he forced himself to get out of class. It was early mornings like these that made Jimin want to drop out. But that meant going back to live with his parents and that was the last thing he wanted. 

He slipped his small feet into his fluffy slippers and made his way toward the bathroom. Jeongguk still hadn't returned after his encounter with the fearful V, meaning he didn't have to scream at his roommate to hurry up. 

He brushed his teeth as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. "Park Jimin, you and your horny ass fucked up yet again," He sighed as he finished up. "Three people died in a week because you decided to get involved with V of all people,"

"Ah, kitten. Talking to yourself?" 

Jimin flinched at the sound of the deep voice. "Tae... what... what are you doing here? How did you get in?"
Taehyung gave Jimin an innocent smile. It was adorable really. He neared the smaller boy and booped his nose. "Picked the lock, duh,"
Jimin forced a smile. "How lovely,"
"Can I watch you get naked?"

Jimin's smile dropped. "What?"
"What?"

Taehyung was pushed out into the kitchen. "Stay there, you horny fucker. You can't watch," 
"Why not?"
"Because I said no,"  Jimin said, leaving to his bedroom abruptly where he changed into tight black ripped skinny jeans that hugged his ass and sultry curves in all the right places, along with a slightly oversized Jason Vorhees crop top. 

As he turned to open the door, he met Taehyung's hungry gaze. "Can't wait to fuck you in that shirt. God, you're hot," the man spoke, sending chills down Jimin's spine. 

Jimin covered his pink-tinted cheeks with his small palms. "I said you couldn't watch!" he whined. He knew Taehyung well enough to know that he would look at Jimin's naked body any chance he could get. 

"Darling, come eat breakfast with me. I'll pay for it," 
"I'm gonna be late, I ca-"
"I didn't ask. I said come eat." Taehyung cut Jimin off, grabbing his hand as he pulled the boy out of his apartment.

"I'm not even wearing shoes, dickwad!" Jimin cried out, causing Taehyung to laugh. 
"My bad, princess,"
"Don't call me that."

Taehyung laughed again, watching as Jimin put on his heeled boots before grabbing his hand again. "Sorry, princess,"

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully and walked with Taehyung out of the dormitory only to be met with the most amazing car he'd ever seen. 

"Holy fucking shit, how rich are you?!" the words left Jimin's mouth before he even had time to think

"Rich enough to have anything I want, baby. And right now, I want you." 

Jimin tore his eyes away from the car. Taehyung... had a hammer. His breath hitched and he took a step back. "Tae, what are-"

The world around him spun for a second before turning black as the hammer collided with his skull. He was unable to feel himself get lifted into the luxury car, nor hear the way the door was slammed shut. He was out cold, perfect for Taehyung. 

~~~

Professor Min's eyes scanned his classroom. "Does anyone know where Park Jimin is? It's unlike him to be so late to a lecture..." the man spoke, a sinking feeling in his gut that something was not right. 

"I saw him getting into another man's car this morning, sir! Well, the guy carried him in, but still. He's with another boyfriend of his, sir!" Eunji spoke up. 
"You did? Well, I'll send him an email. Thank you for telling me Eunji,"

But in the back of that hall sat Jeon Jeongguk. 
He knew which man. 
He knew that man was dangerous. 
He knew something was not right.
With thoughts racing around his mind leaving him unable to focus, he made his way out of the lecture hall, eager to find out exactly what had happened to his best friend. 

If only he knew what he would be getting himself into.