VI

Jeongguk was sitting at a table alone in the university cafeteria. Notebook opened in front of him, he was sketching an image of the tall, handsome man that Jimin had brought home.

It was unlike Jimin to put a man before his studies, especially when he had Professor Min's class. He knew something was wrong and he knew that his friend was in danger. But he had no proof as of yet that this man posed any real threat, the police wouldn't take him seriously. After all, Jimin was a full-grown adult who got into the car of a boy he was seeing. The police wouldn't find anything wrong with that. He was alone in his little mission.

Jeongguk was snapped out of his thoughts when a shadow cast over his notebook.

Shocked, he turned to look. "Professor Min?" he gasped. His heart began racing, his cheeks reddened as he rubbed his sweaty palms on his white shirt.
"Jeongguk-ah. You walked out of the lecture this morning, I just want to make sure everything is okay. Are you feeling unwell?"

This man isn't real. There's no way that he's real. Oh, my God. He cannot be real. He's too good for this world. I want his fucking children. Oh, my God, Professor Min Yoongi cannot be real, he's too perfect.

"U-um, yeah," the student mustered out, mouth dry as he felt Yoongi's hand on his shoulder. "Are you sure, Jeongguk?" the professor inquired as he took a seat next to him. Jeongguk felt like his heart was about to explode. "If something is bothering you, you can tell me and I'll try my hardest to help you,"

"...There is something. Sir. Do you know who this man is?" Jeongguk turned the notebook around so the professor was able to see.
"Hm, I don't recognise him. Why?" Yoongi's gaze was fixed on the rough sketch. He looked familiar, but he was unable to think of where he had seen this face before.
"Eunji mentioned that she saw Jimin getting into a man's car. I saw this man with Jimin, but there's something about him that I don't trust. He snapped at me, it was intense. Sir, I think that Jimin's in trouble. I mean... what if it's V or something? What if Jimin's his next victim?"

Yoongi gave the boy's shoulder a small squeeze. Jeongguk had a point. The killer was known to target petite, handsome men such as Jimin. Not to mention, it was unknown how V picked out his victims, nor what he looked like so it would be easy for him to trick people like Jimin.

"I'm sure that's not the case, Jeongguk. I mean, if that's the case then wouldn't you be the victim considering you seemed to have a bad encounter with him rather than Jimin? If you're worried about him though, I'll help you find him,"

"You will?" What an angel.
Yoongi nodded with a soft smile. "Of course. Now, what is it that you youngsters do with your cellphones? Something where you can track them, right?"

Jeongguk nods. "I've tried doing that... but, Hyung- Professor, sorry. His phone isn't on, I can't pick up his location otherwise,"
"Don't worry, kiddo. We'll find him. How about we check the cameras to see if we can find the registration number of the car?" The professor spoke, arm slowly making its way around the student's waist.

"Yeah... that'd be a good start..."

- Music Professor at Seoul National University- Pansexual - In love with Park Jimin- 36 years old - Married to Min Soomin- Has a 9-year-old daughter named Chaeyeong- Is having an affair with Park Jimin 

- Pansexual 
- In love with Park Jimin
- 36 years old 
- Married to Min Soomin
- Has a 9-year-old daughter named Chaeyeong
- Is having an affair with Park Jimin 

~~~

Jimin groaned, head pounding as his eyes fluttered open. It took him a few seconds for him to take in his surroundings. He was half-expecting to be in a hospital room but rather than the blinding white drapes, he was met with dark maroon walls, navy blue curtains, a bright chandelier hanging above him and soft, silk navy blue bedsheets. 

Where the hell was he? 

"Ah, my little angel. You finally woke up. I was worried I already killed you before we got the chance to play~." 

That voice. It was familiar. 
"Tae... w-where am I..? What... what did you do to me..?" His voice was weak, shaky. He slowly sat up, eyes finally locking with his abductor. 

Taehyung held a dumb, cocky grin. Was this bastard proud that he'd managed to kidnap him? Of course, he was, he's V. Jimin felt ashamed. His twisted fantasies made him forget exactly who Tae was. He was V. He was a killer. There was nothing that would prevent him from killing Jimin. God, he felt so dumb to trust this man, this monster

"Ah, Jiminie. I brought you to my home! I wanted to show you something. I want to show you the little games with my bestest friends!" the killer spoke, voice eager, almost childish. 
"I don't wanna see, V... I don't wanna. Just... let me go. Let me go, please! I-I won't tell the police, I promise! I promise, just let me go, please!" 

Taehyung laughed at Jimin's desperate pleading, cock twitching as he saw a tear stream down Jimin's cheek.  

Oh, he was going to have so much fun with his new little pet.