Part 11

Last day of filming, as Steve sat in the room smoking with Bones. Shouting out numbers on which way to go. Other people was watching so they can see that this show had Christmas songs.

It was going well, by the end of the night... Steve had called telling Della that he would be late. By the time he got home, Steve looked overly tried. Having camel tea ready for him to drink. Steve took the cup as Della was outback with Billy. He sat down with Della. Della was throwing a dog toy.

"How was work?"

"Good. I'm happy that it's done."

"Well with the word that you worked with Elvis, you may get more clients." Della placed a hand on his lap.

"Hopefully. But if not then it is what it is." His hand placed around her neck.

"Hoping for the best."

"Me too babe."

Few weeks went by as they took time off from both of their jobs and went away to a beach house. It was Christmas! Della didn't like Christmas, but Steve loved it! But having Della being so kind and sweet to celebrate it with him.

"Mom will be coming over about in hour."

Della sighed with a small smile. "Good."

Steve held his girlfriend in bed, Della wasn't feeling well. "Still feel sick?" Feeling her forehead. "If so we can call it off if you want."

"Your mother would kill me if I did that Steve. And with her bringing Elizabeth over... Makes me highly uncomfortable."

"I know but she's my mom's aid now.. since she had a stroke." Sitting up as he faces her leaning down a bit. "What they don't know is that you and I have been planning something more than just what they see to the eye." Steve rubs Della's stomach.

Her hand plaçed on his. "We won't know until next week." Her other hand placed on his cheek. "I wouldn't say anything to them just yet. I don't care about Bones or Sarah. Kelly... Your mom. Knowing that she will hate even more-"

"She doesn't hate you." He continues to rub her belly with his thumb. "We can get engaged, soon elope and then by that time the baby will be here." Steve kissed the belly, wanting to stay in bed with her. "I know we need to get up. But I can let you sleep in for a little."

"No. Then she will think that I'm lazy." Moving out from the bed.

Steve got up after her. Kelly arrived within that hour as Steve opens the door for his mother. "Merry Christmas mom."

"Merry Christmas baby." Hugging her boy as Elizabeth enters right behind Kelly.

"Elizabeth. Merry Christmas." Steve let's go of his mother.

Della came out of the kitchen. "Merry Christmas ladies."

Both of them rolled their eyes but said Merry Christmas to her. Some friends and family came to join them for a little dinner.

Things went fine as Della would put a hand on her belly from time to time. Sarah smiled as she knew that Della must be pregnant.

Sitting on the couch Kelly noticed that Della was rubbing her belly. "Della are you pregnant?"

Everyone looked at her, Steve sat next to Della. "Mother." He warned her.

"What no person would rub their belly that much unless if they are pregnant. So are you?" Making a fool out of herself.

"And what if she is mother?"

"Steve-'"

"No. If my mother has something to say then she needs to say it." Steve wasn't goin to have it anymore.

"Baby I didn't mean anything by that." She was forced to smile. "I just wanted to know." Then she acted fake happy. "Did the two of you plan this?"

"That doesn't matter." Steve stood up as he helped Della up from the couch. "You know what.... I'm planning on asking Della to marry me." Sarah took Della into another room so Della wouldn't be upset.

"Steve.. please."

Steve held back as he walked away from his mother. "I'm sorry Della what she said was uncalled for."

"I know baby. Don't stoop to her level. Why don't you go ahead and sever our guest some dessert?" Della's color was fading a bit.

Steve had place a hand on her back and then rubbed it gently. "I'm so sorry darling I had no idea that she was going to this."

"It's okay, Steve." A fade smile came to place.

Steve left as, Della and Sarah stayed in the back. "So I'm guessing that this baby, was created when you guys went to Amy and Jacks wedding." She winks.

With a smirk. "You could say that."

With a shock of a smile. Sarah was excited. "I'm over the moon for the both of you!"

"Thank you."

"Mind of me asking?"

Rolling her eyes with a playful smile. "Sarah!" They both laughed.

"Come on! Steve had only the night time... Unless if they two of you snuck off. Since he was the best man! You dirty dog." They both laughed again.

"Well I could say is that, it wasn't before the wedding and it wasn't after."

"Whoa!" As the both laughed again. "Girl."

"Like was it sweet the way he sucduce?"

"Sarah..." Holding in the laughter. "But in a way yes. He was so sweet, that I'm over the moon for this man."

"I swear, when the two of you weren't dating. It was like the two of you were the married couple and the rest of us are your kids."

"Well sometimes you guys do act like kids." They laughed again. "At times."

"But do you guys want to get married?"

"I would love to marry this man."

"That means that you'll be also marrying his mother."

"I know. But Steve is worth it."

Kelly had left with Elizabeth, Steve and Della knew that Kelly was trying to break them up and for Elizabeth to be in his life again.

Steve and Della went to bed after a long day. "Would you marry me if I asked you right now?"

"Yes." Della sleepy smiled.