Introduction

Imran's story

Imran was harmed and SA by the Japanese army. he grew up in a comfort woman village where the woman there is used as slaves for comfort. His mother begged the soldiers to let Imran live and she will do anything well that anything turned out to be a long month of "comfort" service to the soldiers. After that they let him live but he got treated as a pest a nobody they can do anything to him as a child this was a traumatic experience. No child wants to be raised in a village like that. As years go by the soldiers are still there ruthless and cruel as ever. Imran had 4 sisters with him being the youngest and the only boy. Not to long ago the second and the third was killed by them. The second did something wrong and was hit the third wanted to protect her unfortunate they both got killed as the soldiers were furious of them. The mother and the others can't do anything about it. They didn't even get to see their bodies as they were burned to ashes. As time goes by Imran grew older and got really rebellious. he Heard there was a group called the Malayans people anti japanese army that fights against the Japanese. He was interested. As thing gets worse he had enough and ran away from that place looking for the organization. He had regrets of leaving his family behind with the Japanese soldiers. He promised when he's stronger he will some back.

Kiyoshi's story

Before the invasion of Malaya. kiyoshi was sent to gain information at Malaya so the army would have a better chance at invading. After a long time he succeeded to have some Malay helpers with the word going around "Asia for Asia" that's how they got the malays to fight against the British. As time went by and more information was collected the invasion finally took place. He was thanked by the officers and after that he joined the army and fought against the Malayans. To be honest He was sad to see how badly Malayans was treated by the Japanese. He was not a monster. After the years he worked hard and managed to become a high rank. He also had brothers. One is at Japan and the other is stationed at Thailand. He had a sister unfortunately she died from drowning. Kiyoshi is a kind and a gentleman. He only acts under orders which he really dislikes. He can speak Malay but has a little accent with him. As time went by he was stationed at some tiny village all alone by the leaders he was supposed to make sure that place is clear so it will be easier for them to attack. That's where he met "him"