Chapter 13

Yokoshi's pov [kiyoshi's & Koruki's older brother]

"Then you tell me why aren't you  able to find the problem?" I asked a soldier working under me.

They respond nervously."Sorry sir there has been some difficulties with-" "stop with the excuses and get into it already it's because of soldiers like you that our country haven't won the war already." They're were quiet.

"Now excuse yourself."

They saluted and left.

After a while I continued doing some paperwork that I was given. It was about some stuff I needed to sign.

I'm getting a headache. I sighed and continued writing. Untill all of a sudden a soldier came knocking at the door. "What is it?" I asked.

"Sir, I have a letter for you it's about your brother."

My brother? What had they done now? "Come in" I hesitantly say.

"There are two letters 1 from the department at Malaya and 1 is from your brother Koruki." The soldier said.

"Ok then excuse yourself." They saluted and left.

I opened the department one first since I know it will be more important that what my brother sent me.

I read it.

Kiyoshi died? He died out of a bomb. The body wasn't found. He died in the field. Ah

I guess I should have opened the other one first.

.........

So kiyoshi didn't die. He just faked his death. That little betraying piece of shit. He betrayed his own country for what?! The rest isn't said. All my brother said was he found him after he was searching for his body. I won't tolerate this kind of behavior. That's it. I'm going to Malaya.

Kiyoshi better has a good explanation for this.

I wrote a letter to koruki saying I'm going to Malaya in a few days. So he won't be surprised that much.

I looked at the time it was 12:00 am I better get going.

I gave the letter to the post office and said the letter was urgent. So it will get to him faster.

I don't like waiting.

I walked through the dark streets of the city. I'm still thinking on why kiyoshi would do that.

What a nuisance.