Chapter 4

Kiyoshi's pov [30 years old]

It's been years ever since the invasion started. A lot of damage had been caused by us. It was painful to watch. As I was sitting in my tent. I got orders from the officers to go to a small village in the north and see if it's clear for us to plan an attack.

As I got there. There was not much people there I think it's good. As I was about to send a message to them. I saw someone.

I had the urge to follow them. They had brown hair. They were wearing the Mpaja uniform the anti japanese army! I snuck up behind them...

Imran's pov [20 years old]

It's been years since I got into the Mpaja. Luckily they let me in. I see there was a lot of Chinese in this organization. Well makes sense since they were treated badly by the Japanese. I got a friend named Lai he was good he thought me how to speak Chinese a little bit. For your information I don't know how to read and write. Well it kinda makes sense since I grew up in "that" village knowledge was not a first choice since we're fighting for our lives.

Today I was just working on some stuff then. I was sent to a small village in the north. The reason is to get some information I guess. It took some time to get there. I was walking around there wasn't that much people there. As I was walking through an alleyway. I heard some noise. Then someone hit me I was shocked and stumbled back a few steps. The person held my neck and lifted me up. He was chocking me. My back was at the wall. I can't feel the ground my legs was lifted up. The person was a Japanese soldier!

No one's pov

Kiyoshi was chocking Imran. Imran tried to pry himself from his strong grip. It was no use. The man kiyoshi was looking at him in the eyes. Suddenly the grip on Imran was softened. Imran saw his chance and escaped from kiyoshi. He ran out of the alleyway he doesn't know where he is going he doesn't care as long as he escape from that man.

He hears footsteps chasing after him. He knew it was that man chasing. He tried to get his gun out. He realized he had dropped it with it his only option is to run.

Imran's pov

I was running trying to escape that soldier. As I look back to see him chasing after me I hit a tree damnit how could I be this stupid I fell down and the soldier was able to catch me and I'm doomed wonder how much had I said that to myself.

The soldier pinned me down. He looked at me for a second. What is he doing?

Kiyoshi's pov

I was chasing this Mpaja soldier until they hit a tree. That must had hurt. Well I was able to catch up. I pinned him down and observe him a little he had brown hair that covers their ears but not that long and brown eyes he was a Malay. Kinda cute- what am I thinking about....

But Somehow I get the urge to protect this man.

Weird...