Chapter 6

Kiyoshi's pov

The person just looked at like I was some sort of monster. Why? Wait.. I did say some stuff before looking back it was an awkward thing to say. "Um bye?" I said. I turned around and started walking away. I'm guessing he just stood there since there wasn't any noise.

After I left that place I feel like I'm being followed. I'm guessing he just was curious. But it went in for a long time. I turned around and saw a glimpse of him hiding along with a peep sound it was cute. I continue to walk pretending that I didn't notice him. This had been going on for a long time until I just had enough.

"Ah this is helpless" I said out loud making sure he can hear it.
I turned around "come out little soldier I know your following me" as I said that I heard a little peep I'm guessing that was him. I looked at the direction I heard it from. There was silence. I walked towards them. "Awh so you are following me?" I said as I found them. He tried to make some excuses but failed.

I just smiled at them. "Don't be shy I was the one saying those words making you want to follow me right?" He just nodded. Cute. "Well if you want to go with me just say so you have a voice right?" I said. He just stayed silent.

Imran's pov

I just wanted to follow that guy. Now I got caught. Dammit. I was silent for a while. Then he took my hand. "My name's kiyoshi what's yours?" He said. "Imran" I whispered. "What?" He said I guess he didn't hear me. "Imran" I said again louder this time.

"Well Imran I can see you were following me. If you wanted me to stay just say so." He said. I was flustered "no I didn't I just wanted to know where your going!" I lied I almost stuttering. Good thing I didn't or else it will make me look like an idiot. " So? Why were you following me?" He asked I didn't know what to answer. Dammit. "Because why not?" Damn that was a stupid answer... He looked at me for a second before chuckling silently. "Ok then" he said. What's wrong with this person.

All of the sudden I feel a water drop then more and more. It was raining. Why now? The light rain started to become a heavy rain. Kiyoshi also seemed to know about it. Well ofc were at the same place. Dumb. "Come on I saw a empty cabin earlier" kiyoshi said as he held my hand and dragged me with him. What is wrong with this person.

I was putting my hand up on my head while the other is being pulled by him. By the time we reached the cabin it was raining heavily. We're both are soaking wet. "What now?" I said. "The rain isn't stopping anytime soon" he replied. It was getting cold. Like really cold.

I sneezed.

Kiyoshi's pov

It was getting cold. Well cold for the people here. I'm used to this back at my country. Imran sneezed. I guess he can't handle the cold. We're both wet so I don't know what to give him. Wait I have a jacket in my bag I took it off since it was hot here. I took it out and put the jacket on him. Good thing the jacket was dry. I looked around the cabin to see anything helpful. I saw a lot of firewood in the corner. Maybe I should create a fire? Well looking at imran's condition right now maybe that's the right choice.

I stood up and collected the firewood. I piled it up in one place. I took my lighter out it was wet. Hope this still works. In the corner Imran is still shivering is it that cold? Maybe. I shook the lighter and wiped it up. I tried to light it up didn't work. I repeated it again. It worked. I lit up the wood and keep it from burning out. Imran seems to be observing me. I looked at him "come here" I signal him to my side. He stood up and went towards me and sat down again. Hugging the jacket I gave him. He was avoiding eye contact with me. That's understandable. After some while I felt some weight on my shoulders it was him. He fell asleep on me.

How cute.