Chapter 8

Kiyoshi's pov

Few days ago I helped Imran escape. I told him to go to the village. Wonder if he will wait for me. Well I don't know. He is stubborn. Right now I'm planning on how to fake my own death. If I faked my own death no one will come and search for me that's good. I'm just waiting for the perfect moment.

Later on, there will be an ambush we planned on the government soldiers. I think that is a good opportunity. What about my brothers? Hm I'll just go to Thailand and find them. Even if Imran doesn't wait for me I'll just wander around Malaya. I just want to get out of this army. "Kiyoshi we're moving"One of my soldiers said. "Ok then".

It took a few hours to get there. Now we're getting in position. The moment we see them we shoot. I went far away from the rest of the soldiers. *Bang!* And they're here.

They were shooting back. Like of course who wouldn't. Suddenly a bomb was thrown near me. I hid behind a tree. Some soldiers saw it. This was perfect. But the bomb effected my ears and it was ringing for a while. After I recovered. I sneak away from the others. Good.

I was running. Hoping none of them cought me. I was far away. My legs couldn't handle it anymore and I fell down. Finally.

This place was far away from that village. So it took me a few days to get there.

I was looking for Imran. Hm nowhere to be seen. This village is also ruined. Where is that short mf- The cabin? Maybe. I got to the cabin and no one is there well not here I guess. Maybe he didn't wait for me.

I was going to leave the village until I saw him..

"Imran!"

"Huh?"

I hugged him from behind.

*CHOMP!*