Chapter 16

Kiyoshi's pov

"Yokoshi I can explain!"

That's Yokoshi my eldest brother he's a high rank in the army he is loyal to the imperial I knew it either me or Imran is going to die today.

"Then explain I'm waiting kiyoshi." He spoke up.

I can't think of any excuse to convince him. His stare is making me more nervous. Why did I have siblings like this.

Fine then I'll just have to tell the truth.

"Ok so when I was patrolling a village I saw him patrolling the same village. He was shocked then ran away I chased him then he fell so I helped him and now I  want to stay with him." I spoke very fast. I don't know if he understood me or not.

There was silence

"You betrayed your while army just for him?" Yokoshi pointed out.

True

"The army was corrupted Yokoshi can't you see? We are treating others like a lower life form. Have some humanity."

His face expression changed as I said that. Did I messed up?

I was met with silence.

"All you said was true kiyoshi but it still doesn't excuse you from betraying your own army. Soldiers follow orders not question them .
Understand that line."

Yokoshi was irritated.

"Hm fine then it won't be any use to have you back into the army the others think you're dead if you come back I don't know what will happen." I was shocked to hear he said that

"Just don't do anything stupid in the meantime." He sigh.

"Thank you Yokoshi" I take it back it's nice to have siblings like this.

Ah wait. Imran.

He fainted-

"Oh your friend fainted" he stated out.

Isn't it obvious. You blocked his breathing

Imran's pov

Mumbling all I heard was mumbling. Then I saw my mom she looked scared she was screaming something. Some soldiers barged in. No why am I having this dream. They tied her to a pole then started to tear off her clothing. I don't want to see this but for some reason I can't look away. They touched her everywhere it became blurry. I noticed I was crying but I wasn't making any sound. All I can do is watch.

Sobbing and pleading. My mother begged but they won't stop.

Why. Why do I have to see this i though I escaped it why now why why why why. I want to scream and shout. No matter how hard I tried I can't make any sound.

This hell is made by those imperial soldiers.

My mother continued to cry.

I cried too

My eyes shot opened. It was a dream. I touched my face I was crying. My breathing isn't stable. I was still in the room. What happened to the other person? Was that a dream too?

I miss my mother. I wonder what is she doing now. Maybe getting used by those imperial soldiers.

I wanted to throw up.

I laid back down. That dream..

I don't want to see it again.