Chapter 15

Kiyoshi's pov

It's been a while since I've been staying with Imran. I also noticed his sleeping habits. He likes to sleep a lot. If he did that in battle he'd be dead.

I heard a noise. I think it's just Imran waking up. It's 10:45 am right now. This is rare usually I have to wake him up if it's this early.

I got up and head towards the room he's staying in. We are in an abandoned house which looks fine to me. The owners just abandoned it not to long ago. I opened the door and peeked in. "Imran are you up?" I asked. No answer. He is still asleep so what was that noise I heard? Better go before anything happens.

I looked around the house making sure nothing is in here. That noise I heard now to think about it. It makes me feel unsettling.

Then I heard some stuff moving around and other stuff. It's coming from imran's room. Shoot. I was unsure what it is.

The moment I opened the door my heart sank. Oh no

My eldest brother..

How did he find us?

I'm dead.

Imran's pov

I was sleeping until I heard a noise enter the room I'm in. I opened my eyes just to see a person in an imperial uniform. At first I thought it was kiyoshi then it hit me he was taller and more masculine. It not kiyoshi. They went near me I jolted up hitting him with a thick stick I left beside my bed before I sleep for safety reasons.

They were trying to tie me. The grabbed me and held me still. No NO. I bit their hand and they scowled then hit me in the head it made me dizzy for a second. I can't let them take me no I don't like them. I tried my best to break myself free from their grip
They were strong unlike kiyoshi this one is stronger.

I was about to kick him in the shadowy place until kiyoshi slammed the door opened.

"Yokoshi!" He screamed at the person.

The person held me tight I can barely breathe. They finally spoke. "Kiyoshi would you mind explain all of this?"

"Ok Yokoshi but let go of him he can't breathe." He replied.

True I feel like fainting anytime soon. "Explain first then I'll let him go or I'll just make him unconscious." The Yokoshi person said. Are they crazy?

And after that I fainted. Dammit