Chapter 5:a little accident

Canada pov:

Tonight I was going do a favour for kiwi and probably Russia cause he been mad lately with the Nordics after Norway and Belarus broke up,I got a black hoodie and jeans and sneak out though the window,when I got I took a knife in the shed that looked very rusty but painful to use,I was walking down a road to get the Nordic house when I was walking down I saw the Baltics.I asked why they were here?they reply that they wanted to eat somewhere and asked me where am going,I told I was just going eat at a ramen place.we walked our path until I see Norway waiting at a crossing.I decided to kick him in the leg where his foot met.when it just became green I decided to kick him and when he got up the red light just began I immediately ran down the road to the ramen shop and i thought of accident what it would look like and of course I ate ramen,the ramen was far so they didn't know anything was wrong.

Norway pov:

I was waiting at the crossing when someone kicked me,when I got up a car hit me,all I know what happened next was everything were blurry,blood dripping down my face and people screaming or helping me to live I knew this was my end already,the gods chose my fate and they had a good reason soon I will die and live another life,at that moment I closed my eyes and smiled.

In the morning 

America pov:

I was called by un and told everyone to get to the place immediately cause there been an accident,I immediately thought of Canada and rushed to get ready I decided just to wear my casual clothing,and immediately got on my motorcycle and drove all the way until the meeting I saw Canada at his table,I was relieved that Canada was fine,I got into my seat and waited for the meet to start,when the meeting started I realised Norway wasn't there,Canada also saw he wasn't there either.un said something surprising and would explain why Norway wasn't there,     Norway was in a car accident and is in bad condition                                                                                                                Everyone was surprised to hear especially the Nordics who were in tears,Finland immediately shouted if his going be fine?un told him that he thinks he'll be fine,Finland reply YOU THINK!? Before Finland could start an argument,Sweden pull him down and everyone was shocked to hear it and we all hope he will be ok.we were excused to leave and left.

In school

Australia pov

I was with japan when she told me my brother New Zealand has something to do with the accident with Norway,she told me that New Zealand always had a crush on Belarus since forever so he might done it,I decided to tell Germany about and he put in the school news board and rumours started about and that made New Zealand life a whole nightmare,he was bullied most of the time and he usually eat alone,he moved to attic.his popularity was down as hell but he never went jail cause the was proof he did it so we had to live with it

New Zealand pov:

Why am I being treating like this? I done nothing wrong I thought myself while being punch in the face by the Nordics,they were mad at me for a good reason but  I done nothing.My life was a nightmare at the highest,I was forced to move up into the attic,my only escape was my club,I would spend almost everyday no matter what,the only people that believes me is Belarus and Canada,they will be the only people that believe I didn't do it so it's quite nice to be with them and i guess this is my life until everyone forgot about it

Belgium pov:

I guess my prediction was right after all but still wrong cause I don't know who done it,I was hanging with luxem and neth when we all saw blood we immediately ran towards to see a dead Jordan on the ground with a bunch of stars until his head to his feet bleeding we called the police,he was breathing but he might not make it,after that everyone been told to be careful,the stars on Jordan's face looked like New Zealand's but am sure it was his but I couldn't put my finger to it same with neth.Luxembourg said we were just being to cautious but we both knew he was wrong,I told neth that yesterday I was thinking Norway would be injure and he was! 

Now neth thinks that Belgium is crazy 

————————————————————————————————————

Words:758

Am finally done with this chapter I might not Active a lot anymore cause of school and sorry for the short chapter I didn't have any motivation and ideas to make one and now I will rest goodbye :D