27

tw: mentions of sex again, no actual smut though

marianne lazily sprawled out onto chris's bed. "and then what happened?"

her, chris and amélie had decided to hang out together one sunday afternoon."he confessed his love for me. it was really sweet, actually."

"sounds like it!" marianne gushed at chris's story. amélie was happy to have a change of scenery. she only would hang out with neil.

"gosh, i've missed hanging out with you guys." she smiled. it wasn't a bad thing, she enjoyed neil's company, but she didn't want her friends to think she's gone totally 'boy crazy' and doesn't have time for them anymore.

"we need to do this more often." chris nodded. the three girls were in her room.

"so amélie, what about you and neil? what happened at the new year's party?" marianne asked, a smirk on her face. amé was afraid that she would eventually ask.

"he was super jealous that i was talking to that guy, andrew." she rambled, avoiding telling them the obvious thing she had on her mind. "i didn't think he was so protective."

"well, he is madly in love with you!" chris teased, adding a pink tint of embarrassment to amé's cheeks.

"he so is! he doesn't even try to hide it." marianne added. amélie felt proud he was so open with showing her off.

"well... that wasn't all that happened." she continued, embarrassment in her voice. she felt her face grow hot.

"what else happened?" chris gasped, grabbing amé's hands in excitement. "tell us!"

"god, i can't believe i'm telling anyone about this!" amé pulled away and hid her face in her hands.

"just say it!" marianne gawked. her and chris sat in anticipation, as amé prepared to tell her friends about the most important thing in a teenage girl's life.

"we had sex." she tried to keep her face neutral,  but she couldn't hold back a grin of accomplishment. her friends exploded in surprise and shock.

"no way!" marianne gasped, shaking amélie's shoulders with excitement.

"you guys did it on charlie's bed?" chris crinkled her nose at the thought. "how did it happen? give us the details right now!"

"ok.. well he was jealous, and i told him there was nothing to worry about so we made out, and things just.. happened!" amé gossiped. her friends were immediately invested, and had all the questions in the world.

"how was it?"

"it felt strange at first, but got better after a while. neil's really good at it." amé shrugged. her face kept a red color as she smiled with pride.

"has he done it before?" marianne asked. she wanted to know every dirty detail, she was just nosy like that.

"yes. i think, but he was super nice and was slow with me. he did whatever i asked him to." amélie knew he had done it before, with cindy, but also knew that he probably regrets it now, so she kept quiet.

"well, good for you!" chris beamed, pulling amé into a half hug.

"i haven't been able to stop thinking about it since.. his hands, god. is that bad?" she shook her head at the thoughts. the scene kept playing back in her mind. it was unlike anything she'd ever done.

"no! i mean, my first time with charlie.. i couldn't stop thinking about it and just had to do it again. it'll become a regular thing for you guys, just wait." marianne smirked, elbowing amé.

"ew!" she exclaimed. her smile turned into a slight frown. "he still hasn't called me though."

"let's call him right now!" chris proposed, grabbing her phone off of her bedside.

"is that okay? i don't want to let some guy ruin our girl time." amé sighed. the excitement washed away, and revealed the harsh part of it. "also, shouldn't i wait for him to call me?"

"come on, it'll be fine." marianne shoved the phone closer to amélie.

she quickly dialed neil's number. she knew it by heart.  "it's ringing." she commented, anxiously waiting.

as soon as she heard the click, she spoke. "hi."

"is this amélie?" neil recognized her voice almost immediately.

"yes, this is she." amélie quickly nodded. her friends were trying to put their ears up to the phone to listen.

"oh, hi. what are you up to?" neil asked nonchalantly.

"um, well i'm just with.." amé began.

"don't tell him we're here!" marianne whisper scolded her.

"i'm just reading. it's been a few days since we saw eachother, so i thought, why not call right?" she continued, laughing awkwardly.

"right."

"um, what are you doing?" she tried to move the conversation along.

"this is kind of a busy time for me, can i call you back later?" neil replied. amélie frowned.

"uh, sure." she managed. her friends could see she was stressed.

"okay, see you." neil nodded.

"bye, i love..." click.

"you." amélie finished. she quickly realized she was talking to no one. she wasn't sure why it was so awkward.

"did he hang up on you?" marianne widened her eyes.

"that did not sound good at all." chris crossed her arms.

amé sighed with defeat. "he said it was a busy time for him and he'll call later."

"he sounded so dry." chris shook her head. "what's his problem?"

"i have no idea." amélie groaned. her thoughts immediately went to the worst thing. "do you guys maybe think he just used me for sex and dumped me?"

"don't overthink it, amé. he's probably just doing homework." marianne reassured her, throwing an arm around her.

"i really hope so."  she sighed, planting her face into her hands.

"he's just acting like a jerk. all boys do this." chris agreed, throwing her arm around amé as well. she pulled the two girls into a group hug. "teenage boys can be so stupid sometimes. he'll come around sooner or later."

marianne laughed, trying to remember a story to take amé's mind off of neil. "oh my god, so this one time charlie was like..."

——-

HI GUYS!!!!! i know i said i was originally going to do 28 ish chapters (?) but i've decided to do a perfect 30 + an epilogue! a little treat :) they will be done super soon, i already have all the dialogue written out, i just have to add a bit more. hope you guys enjoyed this one !