Chapter 2: Strong

Chapter 2 :) The story is slowly progressing. Enjoy!

"Aren't you going to answer that question, dog?" Sasaki laughed, pouring fuel into the fire in me.

Me, a dog? Me, an animal? They don't even see me as a human... The fire in me started growing uncontrollably and soon, I erupted.

"STOP!" I screamed, grabbing a rock nearby and flinging it at both of their faces. It hit both of them. They were visibly shaken, but before they could react, I swung the rock at them again. Both of them were out cold. All I could feel now was rage. Pure, blind rage. I lunged at Sasaki. I raised the rock and swung it at his skull. Blood splattered all over my face. I did not stop. I continue plunging the rock deeper into his skull, tears of rage clouding my eyes. I moved on to Kaito. I raised the rock and plunged it straight into his nose, blood splattering all over my hands, my face and the ground. I continued hitting him, screaming hystercially, "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!"

Once I had calmed down, I looked at Kaito's lifeless body. Blood was oozing out of his skull. I jumped back. Oh no, what have I done! I mentally screamed as I whispered, "A-are they dead?" (Well yeah no shit sherlock)

I placed my hands below Kaito's nose, if you could even call his disfigured nose a nose. No breathing. I checked Sasaki's pulse. No pulse.

They had no movement, no pulse, no breathing.

Oh no! I think I killed them! (Once again, thank you Mr Obvious). I fled from the scene, with the rock in my hand. As I was running, fear overtook me. I could not believe what I had done.

I ran into the forest, into a shed. Yes you all, I built a shed in a nearby forest for refuge so that I can sleep there if I did not want to go home.

I opened the door and dropped the rock, before slamming the door shut. I crouched in the corner and buried my face into my knees.

"What have I done, what have I done?!" I cried as I pulled my hair. I killed them. Why did I even kill them? I shivered as I looked up. I saw the rock that I had dropped earlier. That very rock that was used to kill them. As if by magic, my fear slowly died down. I don't feel scared anymore. What's... this strange feeling? As if I am... powerful. As if I am... strong. I enjoyed killing. They deserved it right? For all those years of bullying. They definitely deserved that for bullying me. I think I should be grateful to them. They unlocked something in me that I never imagined that I would have unlocked. My lips slowly curled into a smile. For the first time, I don't feel weak. For the first time, I enjoyed something I did. For the first time, I am happy. I feel strong. I feel proud. I feel relieved. I slowly laughed. As the seconds passed, my laugh slowly turned into a maniacal one. I looked at my hands. They were full of blood. Full of their blood. I licked my hand. Delicious. I got up, washed myself before going to bed.

A few hours later, when I woke up, I turned on the television. I looked at it. The news reported that there had been a murder. The murder of Sasaki and Kaito. I smirked. They just got whatever they deserved. I continued watching. The police did not have any leads, as there were no witnesses and no surveillance cameras. Nothing that would have linked to me being suspected. I smiled, before getting up and getting ready for school.

When I was walking to school, I came across a Church. I remembered my thoughts from yesterday. Heh... Guess I'll be paying you a visit later on. I thought to myself as I held my head high up for the first time. I did not feel useless. I did not feel weak. It felt like I finally had a purpose in life. Those previous years of me hanging my head low... I can finally hold my head high in pride. I felt happy.