Chapter 4: Cleanups and Sinners

Thanks for reading my story :) 

If anyone has any ideas or any plot that they want me to publish can message me. I'll try to write to the best of my abilities

A few minutes later I got up from the couch, and searched the house for luggage. Luckily, I found two. One for him. One for her. I stuffed them each into the luggage, before carrying them to my shed. Then I came home and cleared the place that reeks of blood. I scrubbed every nook and cranny of the house, making sure there were not any traces of blood.

Then I left the house, back to the shed. As I was walking to the shed, I came across a chemistry shop. Hmm, looks interesting, looks like I could give a visit and there might be some useful stuff that I need... to get rid of their bodies... I smirked as I walked into the chemistry shop.

There were a plethora of solutions. As I walked down the aisle, something caught my eyes. Concentrated hydrochloric acid... might be of good use I thought as I bought 2 bottles of it.

When I reached the shed, I took out their bodies. I went to grab a saw that I had in my shed and started dissecting their limbs and body parts. May the both of you rest in peace... or should I say... rest in pieces. I smiled as I continued dissecting them. The head, the arms, the legs, the torso. I was enjoying this. I found something I enjoyed. It was really fun. I placed the arms and legs into a bag and I walked out of the shed, walking deeper into the forest, with a sledgehammer and shovel in my hand.

After walking for about 3 minutes, I stopped and unpacked the bag. 2 pairs of arms and 2 pairs of legs. I uncorked the concentrated hydrochloric acid and I poured the acid to the limbs. The skin and meat started dissolving and after a while, what was left were the bones. I placed the bones in the bag and I tied the bag, then used the sledgehammer to hit the bag, to crush the bones and check the bones after every 10 hits. After I made sure the bones were crushed completely and became "powder", I used the shovel to dig the soil that was closest to a tree, then poured the bone fragments into the hole, before covering it up again. I sat down, catching my breath. It sure was tiring, but I enjoyed every moment of this. This is interesting.

After recovering, I stood up and strolled back to the shed to acquire their torso, before going back to the same location and repeating what I did.

I went back to the shed. All that's left is the heads. I walked to the same spot, poured hydrochloric acid. I placed the skulls in the bag. Before I could strike the skulls, an idea came into my head. I took out the skulls, stared at them and said, "I'm not going to crush you, I am going to keep you two as a souvenir."

I placed the skulls in the bag, taking the sledgehammer and shovel before going back to the shed, whistling.

When I reached the shed, I placed the skulls on my shelf. "Hope you enjoy your place there," I turned around, looking for my notebook. After finding my notebook, I wrote:

October 27 (this diary is different from the one he wrote at the start)

Today is the first day of my new rebirth. I killed my parents and bullies today. Dang it feels nice. They were sinners, they got what they fucking deserved. I feel strong. Thanks to Sasaki and Kaito. The Almighty never answered my prayers though. I ended up becoming a killer, a monster, a predator. Although starting today, I will put on a mask. I am going to pretend to be the kindest person on earth. No one will know my real identity, unless I am hunting. When I am hunting for a prey, I will reveal my true face.

Thinking about my first two kills. My first two kills were Sasaki and Kaito. I could not remember how I felt but I was scared, until I saw that very rock that killed them. My fear slowly died down. I felt proud. I eliminated the two people who were obstacles to my life, but yet they unlocked something in me that I never thought I would unlock in myself.

Next two kills were my parents, if you considered them parents. The kills were sloppy, and I clearly remember being exhausted, but the excitement and thrill I felt after killing them lingered in my thoughts.

And this time, I have decided to become the Almighty. Those without sloth. Those without greed. Those without lust. Those without pride. Those without gluttony. Those without wrath. Those without envy. These are the seven deadly sins I have thought of. And I am going to judge them. Those fools who believe in the Almighty bullshit. They are all sinners, along with the bullies, my parents...

I flipped to the next page. I divided the page into four equal sections. On the top left hand corner, I wrote the names of the bullies and my parents, and I drew their corpses on the section that had their name. I smiled. I enjoyed this a lot.

After drawing the last one, I closed my book and lay down on my bed and closed my eyes.