Headcanons|Various trainers X reader|Asexual week!

Happy Asexual Awareness week for all of my asexual readers!!
I myself am Asexual and Aromantic and as my way of celebrating, here are headcanons of each pokemon trainer reacting to someone aphobic invalidating your Asexuality, and how they will celebrate this week with you!

(1)
■Ash ketchum (Satoshi)■

- an aphobe: "You can't be asexual! Having kids is the purpose of life!"

- You heard these ridiculous words so many times and did your best to ignore them, but this time you had someone with you.

- Satoshi shot the aphobe a glare, and stepped in front of you, shielding you from the hateful comment as he retorted: (Y/N)'s purpose in life is something only them can decide! it's absolutely none of your business!! Also, what the hell do you mean it's the only purpose in life?? That's sad!

- He won't leave the aphobe until he defeats them in a pokemon battle, but unlike usual, he won't even spare them a look as he drags you away, feeling content that this time, he was there to protect you.

- I personally headcanon Satoshi to be asexual too.

- Imagine Satoshi surprising you with matching Ace rings! Then you both spend the rest of the day watching your favorite animes together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2)
■Gou■

- An aphobe: But sexual attraction is what makes us human!

- You are not the only one who thought this to be nonsense, Gou is a lover of science, and hearing this unscientific garbage made his blood boil too.

- With a strong push, the aphobe fell to the ground, they looked up to find an entire pile of papers next to an angry Gou.

- Gou pointed at them saying: By this logic, animals are humans too! No, they might be even way more human than us! But I don't expect you, to understand that just yet, so here are all the pieces of evidence that prove you are wrong!

- And that's how the aphobe spent 24 hours, tied to a chair and listening to all the pieces of evidence that prove Gou's point.

- The next day, you will find Gou at your doorstep, with a small gift in his hand.

- He gives you a warm smile as he averts his eyes, a small blush makes its way to his face and he says "I'm not the best when it comes to this stuff, but I want you to know that you are a wonderful human being"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3)
■Paul (Shinji)■

- An aphobe: Asexuality doesn't exi-

- They didn't even get to finish their sentence as they were wiped away with a powerful hyper beam (In Japanese it also translates to Destruction Beam so they were basically destroyed XD)

- Shinji called back his pokemon and turned his back to walk away, but not without leaving the following words "The only thing that shouldn't exist is you"

- You silently followed him as he bought you anything you wanted for the rest of the day, he is bad when it comes to this stuff but his actions speak for him, it's his way of saying "I support you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4)
■Iris■

An aphobe: It's because you are ugly and no one wants to date you- Where are they??

- When the aphobe looked up, they only saw a mirror in front of them.

- "Iris, why is that weirdo talking to themselves?" you asked, pointing at aphobe.

- "Because they are a creep! Can't you see it's weird they are talking to themselves? Let's go away before we catch their stupidity..." Iris whispered, but made it loud enough for the aphobe to hear as she took your hand and walked away.