Chapter Two - Just Leave It

It had began to rain, heavily, when I began my trekk home. Chris was such a dickhead sometimes. I kept my gaze fully locked on the ground, the headlights of passing cars illuminated my path for a moment before peeling it off of me and back onto the road ahead of them. "Robyn?" An all too familiar voice of Aubrey Graham spoke, I turned my head to look at him. He was in his car travelling the same speed as me, I rolled my eyes and turned back away. I wasn't in the mood to put up with his constant chirpyness. "Need a lift?" He asked bowing his head a bit more so he could see me better. I shook my head as I shoved my hands in my coat pockets "I'm fine. Thanks" I said just a little bit too coldly. I had no control of my tone of voice when I was this pissed off. "Robyn come on. Its pouring rain" he persisted further annoying me "Good job I like rain then" I said, again in a pissed off tone. He is only trying to help Robyn. "Fine then" he growled halting his car with the handbrake. I quickened my pace and tried to get as far as him as possible. But he caught up with me. I felt his strong hamds put me over his shoulder "Fuck sake! Put me down Aubrey!!" I shouted but he just ignored me fucking typical, must he be so stubborn all of the fucking time. He dropped me into the passenger seat of his car, brushing against my chest causing my breath to halt for a moment as he belted me in as if I was a child. "Stay" he commanded before giving me a deep breath taking and passionate kiss. Shit, I didn't realise how much I missed him until now. He smirked pulling away, my eyes were now glued on him and following his every movement until he was sat beside me. "What?" He smiled shyly back at my unconcious one. "Nothing" I quickly tore my smile and gaze off of him.

We drove the rest of time in almost silence, almost. "Robyn? " he asked with a slight doubt, I looked over to him and waited for him to speak again. "W-why were you walking all alone this late at night?" I didn't really want to answer his question. But I knew I was going to have to. I shrugged, but he just glared at me. "Just cause I'm an idiot and i made Chris mad" to which he rolled his eyes. "You probably did nothing to make the bas-" he paused as I glared at him daringly. This is why I never tell him anything. "To make him angry. You need to stop letting him make you feel like everything is your fault. Because it isn't okay beautiful?" he put his hand on my leg, I looked down at the contact. I felt so confused right now. It felt even worse when he peeled his beautiful palm off of my thigh. I sighed coming back to reality and back to the fact that he called me beautiful. So confused right now. "Are you going home?" He asked finally, I looked dow and shook my head "Probably not the best idea" I exhaled before pulling my lips into a thin line "Can you just take me to Melissa's?" I began playing wih my hands anxious at the thought of Melissa's reaction at me turning up at her doorstep past 10pm, her knowing about Chris' and my continous falling outs. "Wouldn't it be better for you to stay at mine? In the spare room I mean" he said awkwardly "No its okay. Thanks anyway" I gave him a small smile and after a short pause he replied "I would prefer it if you did Robyn" he looked at me for a second before I reluctantly nodded.