Chapter Nine

"Come out with us Robs" Jen asked as I picked up my phone. "Er. Sure, okay where youse goin?" I replied unwillingly. But I can never say no to Jen. She knows it too. "We're gonna see if we can get it that new club downtown." Jen said "Okay lemme just double check with Chris if that's alright..." I heard Jen huff as I said that but I didn't care. I just didn't want to abandon Chris like he does to me. "Babe?" I asked looking through the door, he looked up adorably from his laptop and took his head phones off "is it cool if I go out tonight" I said anxiously "Nah sorry babe but we have reservations" he said looking back down at his laptop "You probably heard that" I sighed knowing exactly was she was going to say "Whatever Robyn. Good luck in that third parent deal you've got going their. See you whenever I guess" and with that she hung up. Leaving me, with this throbbing guilt feeling. I felt so so bad turning them down again. But I know what it feels like to be left alone in this house, this big ass house, and I also know what it's like wondering where your loved one is. And no matter how many times Chris does it to me, I will never ever do it to him. 

I went through and sat myself on Chris. "Whatcha doin?" I grinned at him "Cmon Robyn I have to work" he groaned pushing me off of his lap and replacing his attention to the laptop. I huffed turning on the tv with that discarded feeling. i guess I just need consoling after ditching my best friends, I mean there's no other explanation for being this god damn horny. "Baby please" I whined and he looked at me. Regret written all over his face as he shook his head. I should probably let him work. "Fine, tonight though" I clasped a hand on his face and turned him to face me, studying him for a minute before limiting myself just to a kiss. I sat watching some shitty programmes, waiting  as time took its time to pass by. The sound of Chris' heavy typing was finally and indefinitley edging me to annoyance. It can't be much longer though Robyn, just, jus ignore it. Yep. I g n o r e that fucking clicking sound. 

I got up, and waltzed out of the room "where are you going?" Chris asked "well I'm horny and you don't want to fuck so I'm gonna have some fun myself" I grinned hearing his frustrated groan. He does the exact same to me, but I have the decency to leave the room. I chucked myself down on the bed after taking my jeans, panties and too off. I was in the bedroom opposite the living room. Strangely a spare room we have never fucked in. I rubbed my fingers against my clit slowly picking up the pace until my pussy was throbbing I then began pumping my index and middle finger in and out of me, moaning extra loudly to ensure Chris could hear "OH GOD" I moaned again and again "FUCK" I moaned as I quickened the pace of my fingers. I was soaked. "OH" I groaned as my back arched as Chris emerged into the room his dick hardened at his first glance. I felt a grin rise on my lips as I exaggeratedly fingered myself as he watched, moaning even more dramatically. He climbed onto of me and pulled my fingers out of me. I grinned finally getting what I wanted. But I wanted to taunt him some more. I moved myself away from him and began fingering myself once again. He growled and climbed on me again, this time pinning my arms above my head holding them there with one hand whilst the other worked on stripping himself. "Oh it's fine babe, I'm sorted" I laughed at his growl. He then positioned himself at my core and I felt myself getting over excited.

---

"Robyn for fuck sake" Chris groaned as he paced outside the bedroom door. Back and fourth, back and fourth. Annoyed I slammed down my makeup and walked out to him "Done" I smiled innocently trying not to do that gritted teeth thing I always do when I'm mad "Good and you look beautiful baby" he snaked his arms around me, pulling me close as he did so, kissing my neck repeatedly. "I'm sore" I girlishly giggled as he groaned with frustration, I pecked his lips "I told you I was sorted" I grinned lightly tapping his cheek "Fuck you Robyh" he laughed following closely behind as i led us down the stairs. We got in the car, Chris opening the door for me and as I got in shut behind me before getting in himself. I placed my hand on his upper thigh. We drove to the resturant about 5 minutes away, as I sang along to every song on the radio as Chris laughed everytime the radio would put a new song on because I just carried on singing whatever it was. We reached the resturant and I found the energy to move my sore legs enough to get out of the car but from then on I had to use Chris to hold myself up. He smirked at what he had cusses as I hit his chest he burst out a laugh. He was so damn adorable sometimes.