〜 𝟑 ♡

➳ 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵

➳ 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵

you and izuku are walking to school like every other day.you and him are talking about some stuff like what you two gonna do at the sleepover you two have at his apartment.

„we can play minecraft or maybe bake cake!"you excitedly suggest.

„sounds great!"izuku agrees.
you two are entering the building and go straight to the class.you two sit next to each other and katsuki in front of you since he doesn't want to sit next to you or him.

asshole

your teacher is about to give y'all paper about what you want to be when you're an adult but throws them away while yelling that y'all want to be heroes.

you look next to you to see izuku with his head in his arms,hiding his face.

„izuku-"
„pfff...don't throw me in the same bowl like them.i'm so much better than y'all.I'm going to be the no.1"you hear katsuki say.you look at him to see him now standing on the desk.

„you're going to the ua right?"the teacher asks.
„yea and I'm going to be the first and only one from this school to go there"he starts to laugh evily.

„oh izuku and y/n want to go to ua too."the teacher adds.

katsuki stops everything he does and turns his head to look at izuku.
oh oh

suddenly everyone starts to laugh.

izuku panically looks up.he looks at you to check if you laugh too but you just sadly look at him.

„you being a hero??you don't even have a quirk!!"katsuki yells.

„it's not impossible to-"izuku starts but gets interrupted by an explosion from bakugou on his desk.izuku gets thrown back and you flinch at the sudden sound.he looks up to see katsuki right in front of him.

„you really think you can be a hero,deku"he angrily asks.
„it's no harm to try..."he whispers.

katsuki starts to laugh again and before he can do something the bell rings.

he goes back to his seat and just makes a tch sound.
you run to izuku and check if he's hurt.

„are you okey izu?"you ask him.
he just nods and goes to his desk.

you are about to say something to katsuki but he just glares at you.
„watch your mouth you lovesick ass"he insult you in a strange way.

you look at him confused and watch him go to izuku with his weird friend group.
you turn around to see him taking his notebook.

„katsuki give it back!"you shout.you go him to see him destroying the notebook.with a shocked expression you and izuku watch him throwing the notebook away.

„this is for trying to sniff in other people business puppy"he angrily walks past you.
puppy is actually a sweet nickname but that meaning is basically calling you a weak person who just follows other people around and not having an own goal.

„it's better for everyone if he would just jump off the roof"katsuki says before going away.

you look at izuku to see him staring at the window.
you go to him and hug him from behind.he flinches and touches your arm.he blushes redder than tomatoes while stuttering that it's okey.

„it's not izuku"you mumble with a shaky voice.
you feel so bad that he isn't mad or anything.he just lets people walk over him and won't say anything about it.

„come one...let's search for the notebook"you pull away from the hug.
„but it's..."he starts but his heart doesn't let him speak further.

„i know but i still want to have it.you always work so hard and it's such a shame to give it up"you explain.

he just nods and make your way out of the classroom.

why is this getting reads :O