〜 𝟏𝟒 ♡

beach day!!it's friday and aizawa said y'all should meet in front of the school with the beach stuff you need

out of excitement you couldn't sleep the whole night and feel kinda tired but that won't stop you to jump out of your bed and make yourself ready.

you quickly change into your swimming suit and pull a pullover and jeans over it.you also pack your little backpack with lunch,water,sun creme and a towel.

you run out of your house while your mother is still asleep and make your way to the school.on your way you see bakugou also walking the same way as you and run up to him.

„hey bakugou"you yell from behind him.he quickly turns around and is about to hit you out of reflex but stops when he sees your toothy smile.

„oh...it's just you"he sighs and walks away from you.you quickly catch up and you two start to talk about some random stuff aka you are the only one talking.you even have the feeling he is just ignoring you but in reality he listens to everything you say.

when you two arrive at school izuku notice you beside bakugou and feels his heart beat faster.what are you doing with him?
why doesn't bakugou push you away or something like the bully he is?

ochako notices his sudden mood change and looks at where he is looking before touching his side,knowing he is ticklish there.izuku lets out a laugh and looks at her confused.
„stop being jealous!she obviously likes you so don't worry!"she tells him but izuku still has that feeling.

the past days you and him have been pretty distanced.he wish he could have your quirk to make you be with him or that you would use it on him to make him confess.he is too nervous to do anything around you.

aizawa finally comes and y'all enter the bus.you sit next to sero and behind you are denki and kirishima.in front of you are izuku and bakugou.
this will be a very interesting ride...

at first sero told you some jokes and pick up lines he learned from denki while you laugh and make fun of denki.

kirishima tells you three about his rock collection snd fumikage heard that and told him about his pokémon card collection which made them two go into a conversation.

bakugou keeps yelling at izuku for being too close or slightly touching him.izuku keeps apologizing and looks sadly at the floor.he keeps thinking about you and what happened to your two's closeness.

when did that all even start?he asks himself.maybe it is because he talks with ochako but that can't be.you wouldn't be like that.
why don't i talk to her?the next question enters his mind.maybe because he's nervous and scared of what will happen.you seem kinda mad at him so he doesn't want to destroy your peace without him.

all that thinking makes Izuku not realize that you all arrive at the beach and he needs to get hit by bakugou to snap out of his thoughts.he apologizes and goes out of the bus.

everyone runs to the beach and undress their clothes beside their swimming suit of course.some jump in the water while others need some time to go in because of how cold the water is.like you.

you are about to go in the water before someone pushes you in it.you turn around to see bakugou smirking down at you.you grab his legs and make him fall down in the water.you laugh at him while he chases after you.

izuku just sits on the sand and looks at you two having fun.he takes a stick and draws i+y=♡ into the sand.he sees you running up to him and quickly draws over it so you can't see.you sit next to him and smile at him.

you take your knees to your chest and ask him if he's okey and why he isn't in the water.izuku tho is kinda distracted by your knees squeezing your tits and blushes more at the sight.

„i-it's just t-too cold for me"he stutters like an idiot.
„aw come on it isn't that bad!i will go with you too okey?"you take his arm and run to the water.

before izuku could even put his toes in the water you push him and make him fall in the water.he quickly goes up and looks at you with an angry but adorable look.you jump in the water and pinch his cheeks.

„awww you're so adorable trying to look angry"you giggle while his cheeks start to burn.he just sinks into the water to hide his cheeks but you quickly make him go up again.you go on his back and point to denki.you use your quirk on him which makes him have pink and heart shaped eyes.

„attack!!"you shout and izuku immediately makes his way to denki.
„oh you wanna fight?"denki raises an eye brow.

he goes on sero's back and which makes him higher.you put your legs on izuku's shoulder so his head is between your thighs and now you're higher.

„yeah i do!"you chuckle evilly while izuku.exe has stopped working.if someone would told him minutes ago that he would be between his crushes thighs he would explode like he does now.

„oh my princess y/n wants to fight the oh so strong king denki?well lets see!knight sero!attack!"denki command sero and he just playfully rolls his eyes and runs to you.izuku does the same and before you two could fight denki looses Balanceakt falls down with sero falling too.

you just laugh and loose balance too.izuku and you fall down and you laugh underwater too.you all go up and laugh together.izuku watches you laugh and gets butterflies in his stomach.

so this is love?her touch really made me love her

get it? because love touch...okey i will stop