〜 𝟏𝟑 ♡

finally!the day you get the exam back!with a bad feeling you wake up and quickly make yourself ready

you don't know why but you are excited to see izuku.for the past days he was a lot on your mind and won't leave.you just shake your head and grab your schoolbag.you run out of your apartment without telling your mother goodbye.

you run down the street and almost get hit by a car.you just ignore your close death and go to school.you see ochako and izuku talking again and the smile on your face quickly fades.you just sit down and sigh.again...

this time aizawa comes earlier and looks tired as always.he places the papers in his hand on the desk and just waits till everyone is finally quiet.

„so about the exam..."he starts and you are already slamming your head on your desk.izuku sees that and is about to tap your shoulder but then decides rather not to.you probably don't want him to make your day worse than it already is.

you don't hear what aizawa says and just wait till he finally gives you your exam back.he walks around the class and gives everyone their exam.many people are happy about their grade like momo and tsuyu while others like katsuki and iida wished they had more points.

aizawa finally arrives at your desk and gives you your exam.
A-!you smile at him and he just pats your head.
„i told you not to worry"he mentally smiles before going away from you.

you happily turn to the class to see everyone talking to each other and being happy while you are just alone...all by yourself...nobody even wanting to look in your direction.

katsuki of course notice that but he isn't the type of guy to comfort people and telling them sweet shit.he just has eye contact with you for a while before he looks away.you smile a little because somebody thought about you but still sad that only one person cares about you and that is the „meanest" in your class.

„yes that means we go to the beach!!"denki shouts around the class.
„i am already excited!"ochako adds.

you just pack your stuff and go out because the lesson already ended.you look back to see everyone being with somebody while walking out beside katsuki.should you be with him?nah you probably are just an annoying ass for him.

you go to the cafeteria and just eat your lunch.you sit alone again!izuku of course is being with ochako again.you love ochako but if she keeps interrupting and being between you two you might start to dislike her.

you don't realize that you are squeezing your food till your hand gets dirty.you quickly clean yourself up till you see another person sitting with you.
you look up to see katsuki in front of you.

you blush and smile at him.he blushes too and glares at you as if he isn't happy that he is sitting with you.you two enjoy each other's company and sit in silent together.

izuku sees you two and just doesn't like it.he doesn't know why but his heart aches and he just doesn't like the idea of him with you.
why are you with him?why not with him?are you blushing?why so happy?

ochako notices that and looks at the direction he's staring at and smiles.
„you jealous?"she smirks and his face immediately goes red.
„w-what n-no!why would i-they are just-i would never-maybe!"he stutters out.

she just giggles which catches your attention.katsuki also notice that and sighs.
„don't tell me you like that damn nerd"he says and you almost spill the water you drink out of your mouth.

„wha-t?"you stutter and he just rolls his eyes.
„no way you like him.what is even so good about him?it's not like i am better"he says and you immediately go izuku defending mode.

„why?why!he is so sweet and cute,always caring and worrying for you.yeah you are awesome but izuku is just nicer and more like the boyfriend i want!his cute little mumbling and his weird but soft hair just fit him.i love how much he..."you ramble but then stop when you realize what you're saying.

katsuki just rolls his eyes and lets out a chuckle.
„confess."he just says.
„what?"you ask.
„you heard me...confess"he repeats himself.

„what why he obviously-"
„likes you.just confess or are you scared?"he tries to use THAT trick on you but you aren't like that.
„yes i am!katsukiii i can't"you whine.

„stop being a crybaby oh my god"he packs his things and goes.
„no wait!!!"you quickly grab your stuff and follow him.

„katsuki wait!!"

just to clarify: katsuki and you only have a platonic relationship so we won't end up w him neither does izuku w ochako or something

just to clarify:
katsuki and you only have a
platonic relationship so we won't end up w him neither does izuku w ochako or something.

hope you like this (>'o')> ♥