〜 𝟗 ♡

the next morning izuku dramatically wakes up and looks around

the next morning izuku dramatically wakes up and looks around.it was just a dream...he lays back down and hugs the pillow next to himself.pillow?

it's you?!wait why isn't he on the couch?
oh.his mother probably brought him back to his bed.reminds him of his childhood.why?let me tell you why.

𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑦 𓈑

„izuku!!"your five year old self yells,already ready in his bed.
„i'm coming just wait y/n!"he pronounces your name a bit wrong.he still has little problems to pronounce some words but you don't mind since it makes him cuter than he already is.

he quickly opens the door to see you with the blankets on your legs.he quickly goes to the empty side of the bed and sinks into the blankets next to you.
„finally"you giggle.
„sowy"he apologizes cutely.

„do you think we are gonna be heroes in the future?"you ask with big eyes.
„yew!i thwink me and you are gonna be heos!"he smiles.
„and kacchan too!"he adds to his wrong pronounced sentence.

you just chuckle and hug his side.little izuku of course looks shocked at you and his chubby cheeks turn pink.
his little heart could explode because of how happy he feels.he hugs you back and snuggles his squeezable face against the crock of your warm neck.

„i love you"he pronounces the words right.the first time!!excitedly he looks at your face to see if you notice it but sadly you are already asleep.so you probably didn't hear what he said...his little heart hurts a bit but he keeps telling himself that one day he is gonna say that without any mistakes and you being happy.

he slowly closes his eyes and falls asleep in your arms.

𓈑

he quickly puts his hands away from you and blushes.dammit what now?
he just acts like he's asleep and tries to get back to sleep but knowing you are next to him makes him feel weird inside.

he suddenly feels you shift around and closes his eyes.he feels your finger brush against the skin of his cheek and then you pull your hand away.

he feels his bed getting lighter and footsteps going further away.he opens his eyes a bit to see you not next to him anymore.why does that make him sad?he wanted to be away from you but it still makes him feel empty in the inside like when you two were kids.

he stands up and goes to the kitchen to see you making breakfast.you at first didn't notice him and hum [favorite song] while putting eggs in the pan.

you finally see him in the door frame and smile at him.
„good morning sunshine!!"you giggle.he just blushes and sits down.

„hungry?"you ask him.
„yes..."he just mumbles.
it smells amazing!you could make a good wife!

what?wife?
his face goes completely red at the thought of you and him being married.how would your kids look like?does he want kids?DOES HE WANT SEX??

all those thoughts rush into his head while you just look at him weirdly.

what is wrong with this boy...

yayyyy!!! another chapter with our cutie izuku <3sorry for the short chapter :(

sorry for the short chapter :(