〜 𝟏𝟓 ♡

TW? HARASSMENT

TW? HARASSMENT

after you and izuku had your fun in the water you two just lay down on the sand and talk together like the good old times when you two were kids.

izuku has the feeling he needs to ask it.he just needs to know!
„are you and katsuki a thing?"he asks you before you start laughing.

„what makes you think that?are we even friends?no i'm joking of course we are friends but i'm not attracted to him.why are you asking?"you ask him.

„oh just wondering"he shyly says while his mind is doing backflips.so he does have a chance with you!
„what about you and ochako?you two seem really close"you now turn to him.

„huh ochako?n-no!i see her as a friend!"he shouts.
„really?you two talk pretty often...i could even say more than with me"you tell him sadly.

„n-no she is just helping me"he explains.
„i can help you too!"you say but izuku just shakes his head.

„i'm sorry y/n you can't"he tells you and you nod.
„sorry izuku"you say and stand up.

„n-no wait"he yells but you are already gone.he sees you going to buy yourself ice cream and he sighs.
he fucked up.he could cry a river but tries to hold it in.he will never have a chance with you if he keeps being so dumb.

he sees katsuki going your way and you two talk.
just friends.they are just friends he tries to remind himself.

he suddenly sees someone beside him and it's ochako.
„so...I saw you two talking!something happened?maybe a kiss"he whispers the last part with a smirk on her face but she stops when she sees his sad face.

she sits down while izuku explains everything to her.
she is about to say something before he hears screaming and shouting behind him.

he looks back to see katsuki shouting at a group of boys and you behind him,obviously scared.he stands up and goes to you two and hears what katsuki yells.

„if i caught you touching her or any other girl here again you are dead!"he shouts at them.
„what happened"izuku asks confused.

you just hug him and burry your head in his neck which makes him blush a deep red.
„some fuckers thought it would be funny to harass y/n"katsuki says annoyed and walks away.
„call me if they come back"are his last words.

izuku hugs your body and tries to calm you down.
„hey everything is fine!they didn't try something right?"he asks and you shake your head.

the rest of the day was ruined for you and you keep being near everyone else like jiro and denki.
denki tries to make you laugh and it work but your mood is still pretty down.

„i'm sorry this happened to you y/n"denki says and gives you pretty stones.he already gave you 15 and you have now a whole collection in front of you.

„it's fine denki.i want to go home"you smile.
„aw come on!we worked so hard for this.i understand your point but can't i save this day?i-i will buy you ice cream!!i will buy you two!"he shouts and knees down in front of you,begging you.

out of exhaustion he just lays down and you play with his hair.
„it's fine denki"you tell him and place the rocks on his cheeks and forehead.

izuku comes and sits beside you,looking at the stones on denki's face.
„are you okey?"he asks you and you nod.

„do you wanna...talk?"he asks and you shake your head no.

„it's fine.can i do anything to cheer you up?"he asks and you shake your head again.he feels bad.really really bad.he couldn't help you or be there for you.

maybe he shouldn't be your boyfriend.

The next chapter will be the last of this goofy ass book since I am uncreative as always