〜 𝟕 ♡

opening his eyes izuku looks around confused about where he is

opening his eyes izuku looks around confused about where he is.he feels a weight on his laps and sees your head resting on his thighs.

he looks out of the window to see that it's night.
he places his hand on your head and looks at you with a little smile.

suddenly the door gets opened and a little figure comes in.

„finally! it's almost midnight and because of you i am still here!"a high pitched voice says angrily.

„i-i'm sorry i...what happened?and why is she here?"he asks the stranger.

„you broke your arm you stupid kid!and she wanted to stay.she was pretty worried because of you"she says.

„you're healed so now go out of the school and take her with you"she says.

„*gasp*recovery girl?"he starts to fangirl.

„i have no time for this little man"she tiredly sighs.

„s-sorry..."he says and slowly stands up,trying not to wake you up.
he slowly puts you on his back and goes out of the school.

with heavy footsteps he goes out of the school and makes his way home.since his apartment is in the 22th floor and the elevator is broken he needs to take the steps.

with every single footstep he gets more tired since he just got healed.when he finally reached the door and knocks on it.
a green haired woman,his mother,opens the door and looks at him worriedly.

she is about to talk when he saw you on his back.she lets him in and he carefully places you on the couch.

„izuku where were you?"she asks him quietly.
he explains everything and she just nods.

„wow...y/n is now so much taller"she smiles.
„now you have a good chance"she winks at his son.

„w-what!n-no m-mom!"he just blushes.
„come on!it's not like it's a secret.you were so clingy as a kid.you just talked about her and were on her side"she giggles at the memory.

„m-mom..."he just whines.

he sees you moving in the corner of his eyes and he turns to you.you slowly open your eyes and mumble something while looking around.

when you saw them both you stand up as fast as you can and apologize.

„i-i am so sorry misses midoriya a-and izuku!i don't really know how i came here or why but-"you start but get interrupted.

„oh don't worry darling!izuku brought you here and i'm glad he did.i don't want you to walk around those dark and dangerous streets"she hugs you.

„ah it's been a while y/n...you're now a grown woman"she smiles.you just nervously chuckle and look at izuku to see him blushing.

„alright.you are going to sleep here tonight!i will give you some of izuku's clothing and he will show you where you are sleeping"she says and makes her way to his room.

„wha-but we don't have any guest rooms"izuku shouts.
„she will sleep in your room!!"his mother responds.

he just looks at you if you are okey with it and you just smile.he gets redder and leads you're his room.

you see his mother giving you a green shirt and some dark blue shorts.you take the clothes and go to the bathroom while he and his mother are still in the room.

„sooo...are you excited?"his mother grins.
„what?"he asks shocked.
„you know...as a kid you were always jumping around from excitement it was so cute seeing you so happy about a girl"she laughs.

„moooomm!!we are not kids anymore"he whines around.

„you probably still like her~"she pinches his cheek.
„oh and wear a condom"she adds.

„WHAT!!"he yells louder.
„huh what happened?"you suddenly stand in the door frame.

„n-nothing!!i swear"he yells nervously.
„sorry this question was dumb!i shouldn't break your privacy or-"and again you get interrupted.

„please don't worry about it!"he begs you.

his mother just watched in excitement and slowly leaves the room.you look around his room and giggle to yourself.

„awwww you still have the all might stuff?"

„y-yeah...i'm not gonna throw it away"he mutters.

„omg!!you still have the stuff i gave you as a gift when we were 6"you shout.

„yeah...they...mean much too me"he smiles at you with adorable eyes.

„awww so cute of you.izuku just being himself right?"you elbow him on the sides.

izuku bursts out laughing and takes some steps away from you.

„are you...ticklish?"you evilly smirk.
„n-no! no! y/nnnn noooooo!!!"he yells and you throw yourself on him and tackle him to the ground.you start to tickle him and he just keeps laughing till he tells you to stops.tears streaming out of his eyes while he just laughs which soon turn into crying.

you stop and ask him if he's okey.
he just nods and lays on the ground,catching his breath.you slowly lay down beside him and look at his ceiling.

this moment feels like a dream...izuku is like a dream...so pretty

„i-is something on my face"izuku blushes when he notice you staring at him.

„n-no!i just like...thinking about our childhood you know...with katsuki"you smile.

katsuki.

why did you bring him up?do you like him?
izuku sighs and stands up.

„i think it's time to sleep"he whispers.
„oh sure!you are probably really tired since you hurt yourself"you put your hand on his shoulder.

he just nods and lays down in his bed.you stand up too and join him.

join him???
„ah what are you doing??"his face turns pink.
„huh?laying down?just like old times~"you giggle and lay down.

„r-right...nothing more"he says.
„what did you thought?"you ask him.

„n-nothing!"he quickly response.

„you naughty boy"

„w-what no!!"

ayyyyy another chapter take that!finally a little longer one!fuck a break i will keep writing

finally a little longer one!
fuck a break i will keep writing