〜 𝟏𝟐 ♡

the day of the exam

the day of the exam...
you don't want to fail that test because if one person fails the whole class won't go to the beach and you really don't want to be that person.

you studied all night and are too tired to even stand up but you force yourself to go school.
you walk down the street to see denki also going the same way.you quickly go to him and ask him if he studied.

„me studying?is that a compliment?"he chuckles and then tells you that he really did study just to see some girls at the beach.
„do you already have a bathing suit?"he asks you.
you just nod and describe it to him,making his imagination go wild.

when you two finally arrive you quickly go to class and see izuku and ochako talking.izuku blushing and she just laughing.what is that feeling in your chest?why is she with him?he's-wait he isn't your boyfriend or anything!why do you feel this way!

you just sit down and slam your head on the desk.
the real reason izuku and ochako are talking his because of izuku's little crush.he is only blushing because of the thought of confessing to you and being together with you.ochako is giggling because her theory is right and that he is proving it to her by blushing.

he hears the slam and goes to you.
„a-are you okey y/n?"he asks.
„ye-no.i studied all night"you look up to him with tired eyes.

„y/n don't overwork yourself"he worriedly tells you and you just groan.izuku thinks you are annoyed of him and just nods,silently sitting in his seat.

aizawa comes in and doesn't hesitate to start.
„if i hear one person talk you all fail"he just says and starts the time.

shit!you forgot everything you've learned!no this can't be!you can't fail...the class will hate you forever!especially denki!he is really exciting about playing with his classmates and finding new friends!

you just guess the answer and just give the paper to aizawa.you go back to your seat and just ignore everything around you.you try your hardest not to cry which almost worked till kirishima asks if you are okey.

tears begin to run down your cheeks snd aizawa of course notice that.he calls you out and just sighs.
„why are you crying y/n"he asks and you just hiccup.
„i-i forgot everything-a-and don't want to fail the test"you tell him and cry more.
„it isn't that deep y/n...it's just one test"aizawa tells you but you tell him that everyone will hate you when you fail.

„y/n why would they hate you?you are a nice and sweet person so don't think too much about it"he adds and you hug him.he at first hesitates but hugs you back,wiping your tears away.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

you go out of the school with a bad feeling and just want to be home.you see everyone going home but you just stay a second.
„y/n are you okey?"you hear izuku say.

„do i look okey?"you just say.
„sorry..."he apologizes and goes in front of you.you see dark circles under his eyes and ask him how long he've been studying.

„since denki told us"he says.
„huh?but that was long before the test!you studied too early...izuku"you sigh and touch his face.you stare at his tired face while he just blushes.

you touch him!!!his heart beats so fast and his knees are about to give up.you hug him and snuggle your face in his neck.he hesitates a bit but then hugs you back.you two stay like that for a minute before you two hear someone.

„ugh i'm gonna vomit!"
katsuki...who else

izuku's head immediately turns to him and turns red.
„k-kacchan!"he stutters but katsuki cuts him off.

„school couples make me want to kill everyone"he walks past you two.

„but we aren't..."izuku tries to tell him but just gives up.he looks at you with a nervous smile and caughts you staring at him.

w-what!!!what are you-

 who knows what you will do? ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪

ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪