chapter 4

*Isha pov*

When the elevator reached the 75th floor I walked out walking straight to the 2 big doors that reach to the office where Rudra works on the 75th floor only I and Rudra works on one else is welcome. I knocked on the door waiting for the invitation. "COME IN" rudra. Omg is he still mad Shiva (Hindu god) save me.

I walked in and saw his sitting on his big chair behind the table. "Sit" him. I sat thinking omg what should I say what should I do.

"So my dad said that I have to marry you and if I don't than he will make dev CEO. So I want you to tell him that you don't want to marry me ok" Him.

"No I can't say no" Me.

He got up from his chair walking to my chair bending down to me our face was about inches far.

"You do know what happens between married couples" him

Doesn't he means kissing and sex omg does he really think I don't know that hmm I never did it but I know I'm not that innocent.

"Yes I know that but I will still marry you if you don't want to then talk to your father are you scared" me

Then he walked back to his chair sitting down he said.

"Ok you want to marry me good but you should know that you are marrying your doom. Now leave" him

I was really scared omg am I wrong marrying him as I got into the car and went back home. Now I realize as long as my dad is ok I will do this stupid marriage. I left the office and went home.

Changing into comfy clothes I was eating pizza seeing tv no matter how much I eat I never get fat which is the best (you are perfect the way your are please don't think something is wrong with you after reading this part).

Out of nowhere my phone rang. It was my mom. "Omg is everything ok ma" me. "Yes everything is ok your dad is sleeping I just called to say that your getting married next week I already called sick tomorrow we are going to pick your wedding dress so sleep now I will pick you up at 3 and your mother in law is also coming" her. "What in a week"me. "Yes ok see you tomorrow bye" her.

Before I could say anything she cut the call. Omg I should sleep I kept the left overs in the fridge and went to sleep. I love Rudr's mom she is amazing.

__________________________________

Please Vote and comment .

Guy I want to make Isha innocent but not that innocent sometimes she will be innocent and sometimes a fucking bitch.