chapter 21

"Isha pov"

"What" me. "The ring on your finger it is any engagement so" him. No he can't know I'm married then he will also loss his Job. "Ohh no it is just a ring it didn't fix in any other finger so I just wear it in which it did." Me. "Anyway you should meet the boss. Let's go". Me. That was a close one. Then Ian went to the office and I went to mine.

I was busy with work when there was a knock on my door. "Come in" me. "Hey beautiful"Ian. "Oh hi Ian". "So I was wondering that if you free at 7 I'm having a party for the new job and you should come"him. A party it is better then staying at Rudr's. "Sure the address"me. "How about you give me your number and I will massage you" him. "Ok" then I gave him my number.

At lunch time he meant my friends and invited them to the party as well. It was at a bar so I went home and took a shower. Rudr's always home late so he will never know that I was gone. Hehehe I'm Soo smart.

"Rudra pov"

I think this Ian guy is good but I have a feeling that there is something wrong with him I don't know what but there is something. I was busy in work when dev my brother came in.

"Heyy bro" him. "What"me. "I'm good how are you" him. "Cut the act and tell me what you want" me  "I just opened a new bar and was thinking that you should come" him. "Ohh no" me. "Come on please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please" him. "Ok enough stop I will come" me. "Thank you I will massage you the address be there by 6:55" him.

__________________________________
Ohh noo Rudr and Isha going to the same place what will happen now.

Please vote and comment to let me know how is the story.