chapter 13

"One month later"

"Isha pov"

Today it has been a month for rudra and my marriage. I can finally say that I love him yes I love him and today on our one month anniversary I'm going to tell him that I love him. Rudra is really nice to me I still remember the day when Rudr left his office and took care of me.

Flashback

It has be 2 week for Rudr and me in our new house. I was in our room getting ready for the day when Rudr called me saying that he is going to work. "Wait Rudr". He forget his phone it was on the bed I ran down to gave it to him when I slipped falling. "Ahhhhhh"
I screamed holding my head. "Omg rudra my head it hurts alot omg in going to die". I said to rudra who ran to me the moment I fall. It was hurting alot that I fainted from the pain.

"Rudra pov"

No Isha Isha I called her she didn't wake up then I cared her to my car and took her to the hospital. The doctor did some test an the whole time I prayed that she wakes up. Then the doctors came out. "Doctor what happened to her will she be ok" me. "Yes Mr. Roy she will be okay as she fall from the stairs and hit her head on one of the steps she fainted I have given her a injection she will wake up in a some time till then please get this medicine and take care of her.

Then he took care of me for 1 week and took a holiday from work we went out and had dinner and Soo much more.

End of flashback

Today I will tell him that I love rudra I'm Soo nervous.

__________________________________

Rudra are you a great actor or what. Isha loves Rudra does Rudra also love her.

Let me know what you think about his chapter. Please vote and comment