chapter 15

"Isha pov"

No how could he do this he played me and my feelings. Then I was Soo mad that I ruined everything around me the rose petals candles and all. Sitting in a corner crying. Then I run the our  bedroom breaking everything in the way then locked myself in crying in a corner.

Crying idk when I fall asleep

Crying idk when I fall asleep. Waking up to my phone ranging. It was Arjun. "Hello AJ what happened is the baby girl okay" me. "Yeah she is okay I just called to say that I'm back see u in office tomorrow" AJ. "Hmm okay" me. "Okay tell me what happened" AJ. "Meaning" me. "I can tell by your voice that you have cry so say" AJ. "I will tell you tomorrow when we meet ok bye I'm hungry" then I cuted the call.

Looking around I saw everything broken like my heart. Then I walked down and Rudr was no where. I don't care where it is he is Soo mean I just hate him now. Then I when to clean all the house as the Rose and the candle were on the floor.

Then I went to get dressed and decided to stay at home instead of going to the office. The whole day u just sat by the bed on the floor think how my life has been a game.

Then I went to the office the next dad told Arjun some things about me being sad. Then he didn't ask anything about it.

__________________________________

Rudra why what happened I think you would change noooo.

Please vote and comment if u liked the story.