𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

" I'm glad you're here Professor. We had to lock them in their room because they got too excited when they heard you were coming.." The guard said as they walked through the corridors.

" I was looking forward to this day. Take them home with me, is something I wanted to do since the Mayor called me.." She smiled as she push her round glasses back on her nose. The guard finally reached a metal door with a big window beside it.

The guard knocked on the glass taking the villains' attention before pointing at the woman beside him. The three boys fly up but hit the reinforced glass when they try to leave the room.

The three villains started yelling even though she couldn't hear them because of the soundproofed glass. She smiled warmly at the three making them give silly faces at her.

" Could you please open the door ?" She turned to the guard who nodded. He pulls out a bunch of keys and walks towards the metal door.

The boys turned their gaze on the door as they heard the clicking sound meaning that the door had just been unlocked. The three looked at each other then the woman who just got to the door.

The guard slowly pulled the door open and she stepped in the secure room. " Here you go Miss."

" Thank you." The boys snapped their head at the voice of their new mother. The light illuminated her showing her sweet face.

.
.

If the boys had a biological mother, it would surely be her.

She had orange hair like Brick's and have complete heterochromia: her right eye was mint green like Butch while her left eye was sapphire blue like Boomer. This pathology made her myopic which is the reason why she wears round glasses.

But unlike them, her skin was lightly tanned with freckles covering her cheeks. She have two beauty marks, one in the corner of her blue eye and the other on the left side above her lip.

Her usual wavy, tail bone length hair was tied in a messy bun with a black hairband and star-shaped earrings. Her outfit was simple with a golden clover key necklace around her neck.

 Her outfit was simple with a golden clover key necklace around her neck