𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒅-

It was another beautiful day in Townsville and our three protagonists were just walking through the city, enjoying the fresh air and sweet sunshine.

Above them, a female trio was stalkin-..sorry.. watching closely the three boys with angry glares.

It's been only a week and they finally managed to sneak out of their house

The Powerpuff girls were really bitter about their punishment and didn't hesitate to blame the male trio for it.
However they knew that if they made the first move, they'll get even more in trouble so they just keep an eye on the boys from afar.

" I hate those guys so much." Buttercup glared even harder as she saw the blond boy below pop another candy in his mouth.

" I more than agree with you Buttercup-" The female leader was interrupted by a loud explosion coming from further away.
The shock wave was so strong that the earth shook, causing the inhabitants to panic even more.

" What just happened ?!" Boomer's question was covered by a loud monstrous cry. His question just got answered.

A monster having a size exceeding skyscrapers appeared in their vision, it looked like a mixture of monkey, crab and lizard at the same time.
The creature let out another cry before stamping its paw, doing material damage and making civilians scream in fear.

" Let's go girls! Duty's calling us !!" Blossom flew off, followed by her sister leaving their ironic tricolor trails behind.

The sisters started fighting the hybrid monster, but the more they were defending it, the more the city lost buildings and many other material objects that the girls used to defend themselves.

Watching the population around them flee to avoid being hurt (either by the creature but especially by the girls carelessness), the boys felt like an impulse, like they needed to do something about the situation..

" Those stupid girls aren't making things better, they're make it even worse !!" Boomer screamed as a car flew over them.

" We have to get the citizens to safety and stop this weird thing before our city get completely destroyed!!" Butch yelled as he watched the creature being pushed back crushing another building.

Brick stared at the fight before him. He heard the screams of fear and the repetitive sound of destroyed buildings all around him.

Then he made his choice and turned to his brothers..

It's time..to save their beloved city !!

" Butch, protection power !! These people need to be brought to safety and they need to be there NOW !!" The green boy was startled by the command for a second, before he firmly nodded and flew away to the running population.

" Boomer, you're coming with me !! We have to stop these stupid sissies from doing more damage with the monster !!" Boomer nodded and followed the redhead to the fight.