𝑯𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔

Butch yawned as he floats out of his room. His black hair was messy and his oversized shirt was winkly, he just woke up from a nice nap and his migraine was thankfully gone.

The raven looked around the livingroom and saw that he was alone.

" Butch? Is it you Emerald ?" The raven saw his mother emerge from the kitchen, her wavy long orange hair was tied in two braids tied with gold cherry hair ties. She was wearing an apron and had a wooden spoon in her hand.

" I see you're better now. Did you had a nice nap ?" She smiled at the floating raven who followed her to the kitchen.

Butch nodded before jumping when he heard the sound of a metal bowl that fell on the ground. His mother also jumped then speed walked towards the kitchen island.

There they both found Boomer with a little kitchen apron and a whisk in his hand, the blond looking embarrassed at the bowl now on the ground.

His blue eyes turned to his mother and brother with an apologetic look.

" Mommy, I made a oopsie.." The mother warmly smiled at her son's honesty as he looked at the custard splattered on his clothes.

" The mother warmly smiled at her son's honesty as he looked at the custard splattered on his clothes

" It's okay, my Sapphire.." She chuckled and stepped over the splattered custard and took the whisk out his hand. She took a taste of the vanilla custard and smiled at the taste.

" As least you got better. The vanilla custard is creamy and sweet but next time be careful to really hold the bowl as you whip the cream, okay ?" Boomer smiled, seeing his mother not angry at him for accidentally let go of the bowl, and nodded at her advice.

" Now go clean yourself. We'll remake the custard for the tartlets.."
" Okay Mommy.." The blond flew off the ground and put his apron on the table and quickly flew to the bathroom.

Kristina chuckled at her blond son and turned to Butch who was now sitting on the kitchen table to not walk in the custard.

" Ace, clean this up please." The program immediately obeyed as robotic arms unfolds around the kitchen and start cleaning the mess.

" How about you change your clothes and water the plants ?" She walked over him and affectionately rubbed his hair making the raven smile and lean against her hand. " Brick should be at the front yard too, probably practicing baseball.."

Butch nodded and after a few minutes of being petted by his mother, he went to his room and changed into his faily clothes.

Kristina smiled as she took out again the ingredients from the fridge to make the vanilla custard.

.
.
Out of the three brothers, she always thought that Butch would like to practice a sport that would help him channel his high level of energy, such as martial arts or fighting sports like kick boxing or wrestling.

But she was surprised when one day, he came to her while she was in her laboratory and said something about "plantening food" while tugging on her coat.